watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

im gutted

Started by blingo, May 12, 2010, 10:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

sorry but its the way i see it. Fulham born and bred and i really thought we would do it. This will take me time to get over. :020: but  :clap_hands:

Whiteroom

Thanks Blingo. You have been a beacon of optimism throughout, and it has been appreciated. I thought we would win it too, and I'm absolutely heartbroken.

Jimbobob

:sir_roy: :beer: :sir_roy:

I responed to another post. I am gutted as well. I live in the states - I am Fullam and I was crying like baby when they scored. My son was out and he knew how much this meant to me and I broke up on the phone telling him what happened after I had been texting him of the situation.

Blingo...at least we really love something... and I love this club and I love this team and Roy so much... as much pain as this causes... at least we really feel it. I pitty people that don't. That is not a cop out but at least we love a club..a bunch of guys that have done something so unexpected. I am sick that they lost and the way they lost. But they were there when NO ONE would HAVE ever thought they would be.
Fulham Forever Foever Fulham!!!!  :clap_hands: :doh:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tonywa

The defeat certainly takes a lot of coming to terms with, but its been a fantastic run and I am incredibly proud of everyone who played a part from management to players and fans.  The lads couldn't have given more and I am sure that if Bobby had been really fit up front we would have run them even closer than we did.  

TW

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

:clap_hands: I STILL BELIEVE :clap_hands:

Peabody

Blingo dont let the light go out. I watched it at the Cottage and I am so proud of our team. I think the season caught up with them and they got very tired in the second half but I think they did us proud.

blingo

Jimbob, you now know what it is to be FULHAM. It's not something that you can explain. Tonight you have learned what "fulhamish" is. IT hurts right now, but you bounce back. It is what we are. Welcome wholeheartedly to Fulham FC m8. I've done it for 47 years. Change my colours? I'd rather die. You are NOW a 100% Fulham man cos you also know both sides.

blingo

So do i Syd. I will never stop believing til the day i die m8.

blingo

Peabody, we performed beyond my wildest dreams m8. I will NEVER give up on the team i love. Next season .....6th or 7th as long as roy is at the helm.
Bling crying like a baby but never giving up.

Lighthouse

As usual is up to me to shine the light of optismism on you all. If we are in this state now can you IMAGINE WHAT LOSING ON PENALTIES WOULD BE LIKE.

Proud of the team. We didn't lose today. We just didn't win. Over 60 games and we ran out of legs. Feel nothing but pride.

We were in a European Final. Who would have thought it?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Great run in Europa League. Very good season and a really average performance tonight. The boys looked knackered and we really missed Bobby. Too bad. Proud of the boys though.

Jimbobob

Quote from: blingo on May 12, 2010, 11:43:57 PM
Jimbob, you now know what it is to be FULHAM. It's not something that you can explain. Tonight you have learned what "fulhamish" is. IT hurts right now, but you bounce back. It is what we are. Welcome wholeheartedly to Fulham FC m8. I've done it for 47 years. Change my colours? I'd rather die. You are NOW a 100% Fulham man cos you also know both sides.

:sir_roy:
I don't know what to say. To get a reply from you. WOW. After Today! Blingo you have made my day and week and year!  As I have mentioned on other posts..I did not think this loss would make me so, so, very  sad. But again you are correct! I am finally beginning to understand Fulhamish. My original take was not correct at all. Not even close really. I was wrong. I think I am finally getting it now.Thanks for pointing that out to me. I would rather die too Blingo. I hate it for you and all those there. I wanted this for all of you. I am an american but I love Fulham more than anything. I love them and all of you in England that love them too.
God let me stop..............COYW............thanks Blingo!!!
:beer: :clap_hands: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

TonyGilroy

I'm actually more down this morning than I was last night.

Watching on TV it never felt like a winning performance. No complaints or criticisms but the likes of Zamora and Duff simply didn't have the fitness to make it happen. We could have won it but you can't really say that we played well enough to have deserved it. Had we reached penalties who knows what might have happened.

Right now I just feel sort of flat.

I'll miss not having European football next season (and indeed may never have it again). My fear is that some of the players will feel the same and be open to a move.

My hunch is that MAF's reaction will be determination to go one better and that Roy will get whatever funds he feels he needs. I just hope he's not tempted away.

My wife watched my agony last night. We both agree that there really is no enjoyment in this whatsover. Just a weird compulsion/addiction. Frankly I'm glad the season's over.