more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have to say this

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, May 12, 2010, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I STILL BELIEVE
I still believe in a club that can start playing in July and make it to the final
I still believe in a team made up of players that where past there best or not wanted
I still believe in Corked Hat screaming his heart out in Auz & HatterDon going metal in the State's and Blingo for just being Blingo
I still believe in a manager that had the guts and the heart to come to an unfancied club by the River Thames to try to do the impossible and then do it
I still believe in an owner who is laughed at or even hated by the press but  helped us reach the top and then keep going and asks for nothing, but gets our love and respect because he earned it
I still believe in players that will run their hearts out every week,play hurt and not complain because they understand that this is so much more than just another football club
and
I still believe in us lot,the fans everywhere here and around the world because we understand this is special, this is our Fulham FC,and we still, even when we are down,even when we hurt,we still understand,
WE STILL BELIEVE!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm in work in tears.............again and i would'nt swap this team for anything! :clap_hands:

blingo

and i AGREE to everything you have said bro.

CorkedHat

Well said Syd. Yes there are tears in my eyes but they are full of pride as well as sadness.
I'm going to have a nap now having been up all night and I shall dream of things to come.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

BB

Heads held high, saddened by events.... but,

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!

YankeeJim

This team with a 12th place finish in league and this wonderful cup run has given all of us more joy then the scum gave their losers by winning the league.

Fulham and Proud!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

Oh! ....Portsmouth for the cup!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jimbobob

:doh:
Amen
Ditto
Agreed
I still hurts like crap but you nailed it!!!!  :clap_hands: :beer: :sir_roy:
Cheers
Jimbobob
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

day after the night before,still gutted still proud,time to regroup and lets see how MAF and Sir Woy improve the team for next season,lets us fans have a bit of a breather before the World Cup and then onward for next season-I STILL BELIEVE :clap_hands: