News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question: Can you go to sleep standing up..?

Started by LBNo11, May 12, 2010, 11:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I'm about to give it a ruddy good try..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

boxhockcycsock

Certainly can sir! Happened to me in 7th grade, during physical education. We were all in a formation stretching and then everybody else took off to run around the track but me. Boy was the teacher peeved  :014:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

CorkedHat

Apparently it is an essential part of some terrorist's groups training but what practical purpose it serves I know not.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

WhiteJC

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 13, 2010, 03:16:55 AM
Apparently it is an essential part of some terrorist's groups training but what practical purpose it serves I know not.

...for watching Stoke play (not sure this has anything to do with terrorists)  :doh:

Huge

It is possible, my mate who is in the Navy had to do shift work standing on deck whilst at sea. Quite a few of them were drifting off apparently. for that you really need sea legs
The Dude abides

mrska

I fell asleep standing up outside Elm Park (Readings old Ground)..   i was very drunk..  but i stood up  and didnt fall over!

leonffc

I'm quite famous for it. I've only fell over once and unfortunately it was in Hamburg after the semi. My lip was well swollen  :55:

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 12, 2010, 11:40:42 PM
...I'm about to give it a ruddy good try..!

You and me both LB back at Gatwick 04.30 instead of 02.30 what a balls up, but i still have to work all day, never mind it was worth it to be there, from a croaky voice in Epsom.