watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's happened has happened

Started by blingo, May 13, 2010, 10:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

BUT, next season with a few new players and Roy at the helm we will finish 5th or 6th and win either the carling or FA cup.

COME ON YOU WHITES

Lighthouse

What has happened is we have reached the final of a European Competition and only been beaten  in injury time. We reached a quarter final of the fa cup again and safety in the Prem.

Be proud of whats happened. Next season we will discover if we have a reaction to these last few wonderful years or can push on. But always proud.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...blingo would like to apologise from the heart of his bottom for this glaring mistake "and win either the carling or FA cup" - it should read:-

"and win the carling AND FA cup".

blingo assures me that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.. :59:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

blingo

Light head, NO ONE is PROUDER to be a Fulham man than me. Our achievement this season has been fantastic. With BZ fit we would have won, but it was not to be. Dont doubt for one minute that we WILL push on. next season will be our highest ever finish in the premiership.

Ed I apologise lol :sir_roy: too much  :beer: last night and feeling rather queezy this morning m8.

Tom

Quote from: blingo on May 13, 2010, 10:36:57 AM
BUT, next season with a few new players and Roy at the helm we will finish 5th or 6th and win either the carling or FA cup.

COME ON YOU WHITES
I hear you blingo. I would be happy with a top 7 finish. We need to get better at getting results on the road!
Fulham for life!

FFCOutpostCommander

Have to agree Blingo et al. Roy and the boys have shown that they have the depth and ability to fight on multiple fronts this year. With our successes in the Europa League we had to hold back a bit in the prem and domestic cups. Not so next year so I would anticipate the same kind of drive in the FA and league cup next year with another couple of finals for us in 10/11. I'm also sure that this year's experiences have made us stronger and will aid us in the next one. COYW!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Peabody

Well said Blingo. Just one amendment, what do you mean by no one is prouder than you, betcha wrong on that matey.

jarv

Can't get over all the posts. Still making ny eyes well up a bit.  What a performance!!!!  I think we all feel the same, to the players it must be like climbing everest and stopping about 3 feet from the top.

Opening home game next season.  not to be missed....what a reception the team will get.