watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FULHAM FLYER

Started by Dragoman, May 13, 2010, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoman

I've just got back from Hamburg despite a frutrating experience with the Fulham Flyer. I've been awake all night not knowing when and if a return flight would be available. There were some chaotic scenes at the airport. Fulham fans behaved well throughout and I want to praise their patience and forbearance. The organisation behind the Fulham Flyer project left a lot to be desired. :036:

LBNo11

...I heard there were problems, but the Fulham Flyer had up until last night had very good reviews, perhaps it was the airports fault as I understand that they normally don't stay open all through the night, maybe the airport management had not given clear instructions to staff etc.,

Sorry about the problems though (and no I don't have anything to do with The Fulham Flyer set-up)..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

It was the Airports fault, we were with the vacation club and we were all in the same boat, the fans behaved very well despite standing around for hours, some with small children and being misdirected all over the place, apparently Talk sport have sent a fax to EUAFA asking for an explanation , they said that if this had happened in the UK they would throw the book at us