more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

man U out of FA cup

Started by epsomraver, January 05, 2014, 08:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

bobby01

Do you think Fergie knew how weak the squad had become, that's why he retired.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Riverside

Martinsback

Quote from: bobby01 on January 05, 2014, 08:11:01 PM
Do you think Fergie knew how weak the squad had become,

Yes he did and I am so glad that they are losing so many games. Some cretin on one of their forums said Moyles should be managing us...it was supposed to be an insult (although I like Moyles and like him even more as he losses at Manure). They are so arrogant those plastic glory hunting supporters. They will all be wearing Blue next year no doubt!

Martinsback

St Eve

Quote from: Riverside on January 05, 2014, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: epsomraver link=topic=35303.msg472371#msg472371
date=1388952426

poor old Moyes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25539736
Lost 4 of their last 6 at Old trafford!

So we are the Man Utd of the South
Good one

Holders

Moyes spent 15 years trying to get Everton above Man U and he's finally succeeded.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

jarv

Agree, Ferguson knew the squad was weak. Without Vanpersie and Rooney, the team is very ordinary. It does make me smile how grumpy, (even more grumpy) Ferguson looks when the final whistle goes. :005:

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

LBNo11

...Surrey sports shops are already reporting a massive rise in sales of Arsenal shirts..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

If they don't win any silverware or qualify for the Champions League this season, it will be interesting to see whether they keep the faith with Moyes...

west kowloon white

Enjoy whilst it lasts before money is thrown at the problem,again.Hopefully they will again waste a shed load of cash...maybe miss Rene and a back room of Curbs,Wilkins and Symons v Moyes shower...nothing against the guy,poisoned chalice post Fergie neglect....love it..

valdeingruo

Quote from: Riverside on January 05, 2014, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 05, 2014, 08:07:06 PM
poor old Moyes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25539736

Lost 4 of their last 6 at Old trafford!

So we are the Man Utd of the South

I was going to say they are the Fulham of the North now
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Count Berbatov

I have been extremely patient with Moyes so far. But either he's allowed to build his own team or fire him now. why wait
He obviously can't manage Sir Alex's team
He couldn't fill the gap in the middle and his inability to make use of Kagawa is shocking. Which SAF started. He brought in Fellaini and that was a waste. No one will want to come now after seeing how poorly we play. If Rooney left and RvP isn't around...I don't know
The Glazers either have to invest big or Moyes is in deep brown stuff. I can smell it all the way from my plastic glory-hunting armchair.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Slaphead in Qatar

Our man u game does not seem as daunting as it could be - not to me anyway.

Forever Fulham

Just imagine if we could pick up Kagawa and Smalling.  Wow.  We still need a dangerous big man up top.  A real gate crasher with hold up skills. 

Deanothefulhamfan

I would not take smalling back now, he seems to have declined hugely this season. Which is a shame, as I wanted him to do well....

I really like Moyes, but he is so far out of his depth at utd. Think he will be gone at the end of the season imo...