watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 arrests in Hamburg

Started by leonffc, May 15, 2010, 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I read that there were three English arrested in Hamburg on Wednesday. ALL Liverpool fans who travelled!!

Well Done Fulham once again.

(sorry if this has been done already

finnster01

Liverpool fans arrested, Mr Leon?

Now that's a shocker...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

flynny

I stated on this site before hamburg that they would be trouble . scousers are the dregs of a decent society . saw loads of fans rowing with scousers , we are better than that we won it one time without killing anyone we won it one time . with a track record of violence heysel and murdering there own at hillsborough as brian clough said well near enough said.

epsomraver

Quote from: finnster01 on May 15, 2010, 01:56:03 PM

Now that's a shocker...

Did you make there and back Mr Finn ok? looked around  for a bloke in a Fulham shirt and ledderhosen, saw some sights but not that one

finnster01

Quote from: epsomraver on May 15, 2010, 02:41:38 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on May 15, 2010, 01:56:03 PM

Now that's a shocker...

Did you make there and back Mr Finn ok? looked around  for a bloke in a Fulham shirt and ledderhosen, saw some sights but not that one

Mr Epsom,

Just wait for my Hamburg write-up it is coming.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

SuffolkWhite

Met two scousers near the ground and they wanted to look at our tickets because they were unsure if they had fakes, on pulling a ticket out one was only too eager to have a closer look. Thankfully we did not let him have it as I had a sneaky suspicion he was gonna leg it up the road!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on May 15, 2010, 05:06:47 PM
Met two scousers near the ground and they wanted to look at our tickets because they were unsure if they had fakes, on pulling a ticket out one was only too eager to have a closer look. Thankfully we did not let him have it as I had a sneaky suspicion he was gonna leg it up the road!!!

Two of the arrested were for trying to steal tickets. Lucky escape I'd say

flynny

I would trust an eight armed albanian in a lift than a 18 month old scouser they are not nice people at all.

SuffolkWhite

They were heavy looking fellers and one had a hand on the ticket but we put our hands on the ticket and and strongly said No to them having the ticket in their hands. I think they were the same men and that would have turned ugly for sure  :007:  :035:  :032:  :dft004:  :doh:!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

watfordwhite

I hope one of them was the C**k in the Thomas Reid who was bragging about being on £3,000 per week and never having a job. Total arse. :014:

epsomraver

To think I used to like that program Bread, all about scrounging scousers on the rock n roll  put working though and putting  money each evening in a duck pot on the table, the Boswells if I remember right
Methinks Mr Finn may have some comment on this theme, some may be printable!

Jimpav

Wasn't Jimmy Bullard in Bread?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Jimpav on May 16, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Joey Boswell? Dont know how i rember that as i only watched it a couple of times. After seeing that lot in Hamburg i hate scousers even more now.

Jimpav

I think so Fred, I was a bit young to remember it but I remember he looks like Bullard.

Didn't like the way the Scousers were wearing their Liverpool shirts. What was the point? No love between either us or Atlectio. Two's company and three's a crowd.

tjl

Sorry have to disagree with some of you on this point, we have quite a few scousers working for our firm on building projects on the rock and the two i deal with every day are great blokes, one has no interest in football the other is an Everton fan, i just speak as i find.

Tom

Quote from: Jimpav on May 16, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Well yes he is!!!  :011: :011: :011:
Fulham for life!

Pata

Quote from: Jimpav on May 16, 2010, 09:02:06 PM

Didn't like the way the Scousers were wearing their Liverpool shirts. What was the point? No love between either us or Atlectio. Two's company and three's a crowd.

Would agree that wearing a Liverpool shirt to a Fulham-Atletico final is frankly idiotic; however, re: "No love between either us or Atlectio" (if I read that correctly) - bit of a love-in between Liverpool and Atletico fans the last 2 times the 2 met in Europe, so won't be surprised if some went over to support them.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Pata

Quote from: tjl on May 17, 2010, 04:38:38 AM
Sorry have to disagree with some of you on this point, we have quite a few scousers working for our firm on building projects on the rock and the two i deal with every day are great blokes, one has no interest in football the other is an Everton fan, i just speak as i find.

(gasp)
Stop blaspheming, you heretic.
Amazed that a certain demographic hasn't arrived and tried to burn you yet.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse