watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who was the strange drummer in Hamburg?

Started by os5889, May 17, 2010, 11:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

He looked like he'd eatyour children and appeared to only have 1 tune, which was a piss poor clappy hands number....

Most distressed I was

Airfix

There were two, I was one but I have no idea who the other was.  I tried (as ever) to emphasise and support the existing chanting.  The other guy seemed to know only one tune.

CorkedHat

Quote from: Airfix on May 17, 2010, 12:10:21 PM
There were two, I was one but I have no idea who the other was.  I tried (as ever) to emphasise and support the existing chanting.  The other guy seemed to know only one tune.

Looked as though he would eat your children eh? Mmmm - now let's see who that could be.  :004:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 17, 2010, 01:05:42 PM

Looked as though he would eat your children eh? Mmmm - now let's see who that could be.  :004:

He was incognito. He wore a black and white wig to cover his barren barnet!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Dugliss

I saw you lumping that drum up all those stairs to the row in front of me

Airfix

Quote from: Dugliss on May 17, 2010, 02:42:47 PM

Yeah, took a good 5-10 minutes to, ahem, "regain my composure" after all that, I can tell you.

os5889

I'd like to emphasise it was not airfix who would eat your children, it could have been a boglin maybe

Dugliss

Quote from: Airfix on May 17, 2010, 02:56:38 PM

Yeah, took a good 5-10 minutes to, ahem, "regain my composure" after all that, I can tell you.

Nothing to do with all those beers earlier in the day then

Airfix

Nothing to do with all those beers earlier in the day then

Nothing at all.  I was very sober - had one beer all day.  Sometimes I just don't feel like beer.  Worked out well for us too - when we got to the station at the Reeperbahn, the estimate for us getting onto the platform was one hour, meaning that we'd miss kick-off (and, probably, the first half!).  So, we ran back to our minibus and got in it and cruised to the game at a good speed as traffic was fairly non-existent.  Worked well on the way back too, we stayed very late at the end and I reckon we still beat most fans back to town.

Dugliss

I think we were lucky just getting on a train that then took 15 mins to leave the station