watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Animal Are You?

Started by CorkedHat, May 17, 2010, 01:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

On Facebook I took the quiz - What Animal Are You?
It seems that I am a Golden Retriever. Isn't that nice?

What animal are you? - Golden Retriever
Result: Golden Retriever
Golden retrievers are easygoing and smooth. They like routine, tend to be orderly, and detail oriented. Goldens are relaxed and long suffering, composed and self confident, not easily rattled by peer pressure or insults. They are slow and steady, practical and rational.... Goldens will surprise you with their dry sense of humor, poking fun at those who aren't as placid.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

AlFayedsChequebook

finnster01

What animal are you? - Great Plains Wolf
Result: Great Plains Wolf

You are a loyal person to your friends and family. You are brave when you have to be and you are a team player.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

WTF??

Otter
Otters are friendly, social creatures who are always looking for the next party. They are generally optimistic, cheerful, confident and popular. With their natural enthusiasm, they bounce back quickly from disappointments. Otters are blessed with rich imaginations and boundless energy. They are alert, active and inquisitive. Life is more fun when otters are around.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Otters also feature heavily in Animal House.

I haven't checked which animal I am, but I'm sure it's an overweight one with lovely blue eyes, hair in need of a trim, and knackered knees.  :028:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

I'm also a Golden Retriever

great minds or fools seldom differ?

flynny

Koala bear they do fxxx all but sleep 20 hours a day quality lifestyle .plus they look miserable when they are awake just like myself .reincarnation could be kind to me.

cebu

Damn, I'm a wild dog ... like Navratilova ... and Lenin (apparently). Can you imagine those 2 "at it"? Scary stuff!

chez

I am also a Golden Retreiver...... no smart remarks re being a bitch please  :dft011: