watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a very very very small World

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 17, 2010, 03:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

As i mentioned before We broke down in Belgium and some Fulham fans stopped and gave us a jump start, i mentioned that it turned out that Jay who was travelling with us had cut one of the fella's mum grass just that morning , the odds on that are very long indeed no? But add to that i've just bumped into twins who used to be in my class and they asked me if i had broken down on the way to Germany,  it turns out that the fella who stopped to help us is a relative of thiers. Unfortunately it isn't a happy story, they broke down in Germany (the car is still there) they got a hire car and smashed it up, and it's going to cost them a few bob to get the car back. Oh and they was in the same hotel as us. I'm no bookie, but i think if i'd had a bet on all them things happening i'd be a wealthy man.

Admin

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 17, 2010, 03:59:47 PM
As i mentioned before We broke down in Belgium and some Fulham fans stopped and gave us a jump start, i mentioned that it turned out that Jay who was travelling with us had cut one of the fella's mum grass just that morning , the odds on that are very long indeed no? But add to that i've just bumped into twins who used to be in my class and they asked me if i had broken down on the way to Germany,  it turns out that the fella who stopped to help us is a relative of thiers. Unfortunately it isn't a happy story, they broke down in Germany (the car is still there) they got a hire car and smashed it up, and it's going to cost them a few bob to get the car back. Oh and they was in the same hotel as us. I'm no bookie, but i think if i'd had a bet on all them things happening i'd be a wealthy man.

Hows the hand?  :022:

FatFreddysCat

I'd forgotten about that has it happens, but now you mention it, it's still not 100% .  :033: . Hold on i'll send you a text joke slightly related to it.

flynny

It is such a shame they were so very helpfull .hope they have no more problems getting it back.

Hazey

Hmmm cutting your mates grass means something totally different down under....especially with his Mum...
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

flynny

How do you get a double entundre out of cutting your mates grass. i have had a sheltered upbringing please explain hazey. does it mean shaving your mates pubics if so im never letting fat freddy cut mine again,hes not bad gardener to be fair

finnster01

Quote from: Hazey on May 17, 2010, 05:27:44 PM
Hmmm cutting your mates grass means something totally different down under....especially with his Mum...
HaHaHa, Absolute Aussie Classic.  :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ScalleysDad

Quote from: flynny on May 17, 2010, 08:36:33 PM
How do you get a double entundre out of cutting your mates grass. i have had a sheltered upbringing please explain hazey. does it mean shaving your mates pubics if so im never letting fat freddy cut mine again,hes not bad gardener to be fair

could have been worse. he could have worked on her clematis ........................

HatterDon

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 17, 2010, 10:10:41 PM

could have been worse. he could have worked on her clematis ........................

POST OF THE MONTH
                               :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
                                                              :sir_roy: :sir_roy: :sir_roy:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Hazey

Getting your grass cut or lunch cut is when one of your mates sh*gs your bird or the bird you are trying to pull.

It usually means you are the w*nker of your group if you are known as the lunch cutter......either that of extremely good looking and your mates just accept that it is your right to steal theior birds or targets while out on the lash.

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club