watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A sure sign i'm knocking on a bit.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 17, 2010, 04:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

My son is doing his first days work experiance, makes me feel very old.

White Noise

Well very best wishes to your lad Freddy. I hope he doesn't bolt in his first lunch hour like I did!!

Its not a sign that you are getting older just that entrance to the police force is getting younger. :dft012:

But seriously, assuming there are no old bill in your family, what line of work does your boy want to pursue?

FatFreddysCat

He keeps changing his mind all the time, but at the moment architect is his job of choice, but being much more sensible than me the Old Bill is on his radar , i wish i hadn't been such a tpyical council yob , if i'd joined the Police at 18, i could be retired in a year and a half, and what fun i'd have had in the SPG  :dft012: .

flynny

A difficult time to find work out there at moment .Hope he enjoys it hes a nice lad takes after hes mum.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: flynny on May 17, 2010, 04:42:38 PM
A difficult time to find work out there at moment .Hope he enjoys it hes a nice lad takes after hes mum.
:59:

White Noise

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 17, 2010, 04:40:43 PM
He keeps changing his mind all the time, but at the moment architect is his job of choice, but being much more sensible than me the Old Bill is on his radar , i wish i hadn't been such a tpyical council yob , if i'd joined the Police at 18, i could be retired in a year and a half, and what fun i'd have had in the SPG  :dft012: .

Tell me about it. My sister's first husband was Old Bill, has been retired 5 years having gone in at 17, and goes on holiday every month!!!

blingo

Hope he enjoyed the work experience fredster. Its a proud day for you m8 watching your boy go out into the big world. Its frightening how one day they are still little uns and the next they are men.

FatFreddysCat

He certainly aint a little un Blingo, he's nearly as big as me already and he's only 15, i was a midget at 15 but suddenly shot up at 17 or 18 , i'm no giant , but 6ft, well near enough. Yes very proud of the boy.

Admin

Quote from: flynny on May 17, 2010, 04:42:38 PM

I will be the first to say that if he takes after Kaz, God help em'. The poor boy will be walking around all day talking bollox, bottle of Gin in one hand, fag in the other and a hair cut like that bird in Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. I prefer the Spencer look every day of the week.  :59:

On a serious note, don't tell er in doors that I said that or my nuts will be punted up up Fulham road.

finnster01

My daughter is 14....Hmmmm, you just reminded me to better buy a bigger shotgun Mr Freddy... :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

flynny

Fair play admin you nailed it .you must now her very well that would a great photofit not as special one.

blingo

Make sure its a pump action aswell Finny.

Fredster they're ALWAYS your littleuns m8. I'm 5ft 8 but both of my boys are 6ft 1???? now wheres that fecking milkman? I reckon he left more than a couple of pints on the doorstep  :005: