watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

pre-season

Started by WhiteJC, May 17, 2010, 04:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

what are the chances of Roy getting Inter to come to the Cottage for a pre-season friendly?  :clap_hands:

White Noise

Now it looks like Jose is moving on I think the chances are pretty good. After our European exploits I am expecting the cream of European clubs to want to sharpen up for the new system by pitting their wits against Oliver Hodgson's new model army.

flynny

That would be great only if the special one left. how about bayern munich away or cologne thats quite near anywhwere in germany better than any shite championship side here

AlFayedsChequebook

Would love to see Inter at the cottage, although I think Roma might be another option.

Other than those two, I reckon a french team might be in line for a visit, after all they are relatively close

LBNo11

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 17, 2010, 05:34:44 PM
Would love to see Inter at the cottage, although I think Roma might be another option.

Other than those two, I reckon a french team might be in line for a visit, after all they are relatively close

...another brush with Basel perhaps.. :dft011:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

am I the only one concerned that The Special One might indeed leave after the season? I think that there are only two situations that would spur Roy to leave Craven Cottage: England and Inter Milan. If Murhino goes to Real Madrid, then that job becomes open.  :034:

jes sayin
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rupert

I'd like us to play Walsall at their place, and make it clear this is a thank you for that match back in 1987, we haven't forgotten.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Hazey

One day....one day I'll work out how to stick these in properly...

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 17, 2010, 05:59:03 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 17, 2010, 05:34:44 PM

...another brush with Basel perhaps.. :dft011:
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

LBNo11

...cracking idea Rupert. Also I hope that I hear from the club re the proposed Kevin Moore testimonial with Southampton, we could also play Northampton Town to raise money for Roger Brown.

Anything but Rangers and Celtic though..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

flynny

If we are going to stay here bournemouth its close and a good night out or torquay .If not ireland dublins a great city and cheap to get to and good bars

White Noise

I predict Blackpool, QPR, Luton and Brighton will be in the mix!! The club may even revisit its planned Gillingham match of last season!

flynny

I hope you are not disrespecting my racial heritage fat freddy .Ireland has contributed more to the world than scotland you swetty fxxx.tv aside obviously what have the jocks ever done for us oh and railways.And im talking about the republic not the occupied counties