News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy birthday to my daughter Kodi, who is nine today.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 20, 2010, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm sure a few would have met her, so a few happy birthdays wouldn't go amiss, even from those who haven't met her, proper Fulham girl.

Admin

Happy B'day Kodi. No more Mum lifting you over the turnstlyes now that you've gone from under 7 to 9 years of age this season  :010: All the best, will have to do that jiggy dance thing again over Putney Bridge to celebrate.  :clap_hands:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on May 20, 2010, 12:17:04 AM
Happy B'day Kodi. No more Mum lifting you over the turnstlyes now that you've gone from under 7 to 9 years of age this season  :010: All the best, will have to do that jiggy dance thing again over Putney Bridge to celebrate.  :clap_hands:
No she'll still be six next season  :dft012: . I was still getting in the under sixteen turnstyle when i was 23 at least. Saying that i am the Peter Pan of FOF

mofulham

Happy Birthday Kodi!!! :beer:

My son turned ten two days ago.  I wont let Kodi near him unless she's a Fulham supporter.

finnster01

Happy birthday Miss Kodi,

Hope your dad took very good care of you today, made your day special, and treated you to something very nice.

I don't even remember my 9th birthday
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Feliz Cumpleano's from Texas Kodi!!!

My boy will turn 8 in less than a month...the young generation coming up!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FulhamRob

Happy birthday Kodi - make sure your Dad takes you down the club shop with his credit card!

My oldest boy is eight and the other two are five and eight months so I'm also doing my bit to help attendances at the Cottage in the future!

CorkedHat

Happy Birthday Kodi all the way from Australia :beer:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

blingo

Birthday greetings from Gibraltar as well Kodi.
Have a GREAT day.  :54:

flynny

Happy birthday from the flynn house.Have a lovely day

Vinnieffc

happy Birthday Kodi !!! Hope you have/had a great day !!  :045: :048: :clap_hands: :55:

LBNo11

...a very happy birthday to you Kodi, and many happy returns, you do an excellent job keeping your Mum and Dad under control...

:008: :011: :54: :59:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Happy Birthday Kodi,tell tell Dad to buy you something nice :dft012:

Abbotsbury White

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

OtterFFC

Tomo

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

chez

Happy Birthday Kodi  :54:

have a wonderful day little one, and see you next season for a game!  :015:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 20, 2010, 12:20:38 AM
I was still getting in the under sixteen turnstyle when i was 23 at least. Saying that i am the Peter Pan of FOF

I've been 20 for two seasons now!

Happy birthday Kodi!

Airfix

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 20, 2010, 12:10:14 PM
I've been 20 for two seasons now!

And I am currently thirty-thirteen.

HBTY
HBTY
HBDK
HBTY