News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy birthday to my daughter Kodi, who is nine today.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 20, 2010, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

alfie

wish Kodi a very happy birthday and the sun is out....
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SHADY1

Add me to the list of well wishers matey...  i know how she always loves seing me...  :045:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on May 20, 2010, 07:20:18 PM
Add me to the list of well wishers matey...  i know how she always loves seing me...  :045:
Didn't she beat you up in the Lion when you was sitting next to me?

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on May 20, 2010, 07:40:01 PM
yeh maybe, it was a sign of affection ...
haha, be careful she isn't too affectionate next season, she's learnt some kung fu style kick, and she's got me in the nuts a couple of times  :012:

FatFreddysCat

Only been back from work a few hours and the house of kids are already doing my head in, thankfully the parents seem to be coming to take them home, but i fear a few may be staying the night  :035: . Times like this i wish i was still smoking the Red seal.

VicHalomsLovechild

Happy birthday Kodi  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
As for you Spence, Peter Pan? surely you mean Desperate Dan!

FatFreddysCat

:55:      thanks 4 the b,day wishes  they wer awsome.4 my pres can i hav lalaga :beer:  :005:  thanks

KCat

Happy birthday young Lady !!!
I'm sure your 'old' dad got you the much cherished 1st Season ticket
If he did not well shame on him  :038:

Tom

Fulham for life!

TheDon

:clap_hands:be-lated birthday wishes to young kodi. :clap_hands:

Burt

A belated happy birthday to the young lady  :003:

ScalleysDad

Happy birthday. Now I get to use one of these ...................................................  :sir_roy:

RidgeRider

Fred, give Kodi a Happy belated Birthday from California! I have a 10 year old daughter as well but she is a Chelsea fan. Not to hijack the thread but any tips would be helpful to get her mind right.

Hope you enjoyed the celebration. Nice to announce your daughters birthday on the board. Good idea for everyone.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 22, 2010, 02:36:14 PM
Fred, give Kodi a Happy belated Birthday from California! I have a 10 year old daughter as well but she is a the dark side fan. Not to hijack the thread but any tips would be helpful to get her mind right.

Hope you enjoyed the celebration. Nice to announce your daughters birthday on the board. Good idea for everyone.

Do you have a dark cupboard under the stairs ?
All your child physcology questions answered here ................. and so cheaply.

FatFreddysCat

How about rigging her up to a small electrical battery that gives out shocks when pictures of chelsea appear , but a candy bar is recieved when a Fulham photo is shown. Try this for three months with no sleep, and she should be a White by the end . Hope this helps. And thanks everyone for the wishes, she was well chuffed and also amazed at the countries the wishes were coming from. One was even from the dark wilderness of Kent.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 22, 2010, 02:36:14 PM
Fred, give Kodi a Happy belated Birthday from California! I have a 10 year old daughter as well but she is a the dark side fan. Not to hijack the thread but any tips would be helpful to get her mind right.

Take her on holiday to London - visit Craven Cottage. It'll be love at first site.

flynny