watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like we could be getting a new sponsor and kit manufacturer

Started by Tom, May 20, 2010, 09:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I just called the Fulham shop to order my Atletico Madrid scarf to go along with the rest of my Europa League collection and asked the gentlemen about our new shirt next season and this is what he told me. He said it wont be coming out until July and it will be a v-neck which is music to my ears. He said they have seen the design and it looks really good. He said it has not been confirmed but we could be getting a new sponsor and kit manufacturer. Has anyone else heard anything new?
Fulham for life!

The Doctor

I haven't heard anything other than the rumours that have been posted up on here before now.  I'll tell you this though, if we've not yet confirmed new sponsors and manufacturers there's no way it will be available in July.

Still, at least the kit will be available in time for Christmas...

Airfix

Quote from: The Doctor on May 20, 2010, 09:48:33 AM
Still, at least the kit will be available in time for Christmas...

Don't bank on it.  This is Fulham we're talking about here...

LBNo11

I've no idea why this didn't and now works! don't you just love computers? (WhiteJC)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: Tom on May 20, 2010, 09:37:09 AM
and it will be a v-neck which is music to my ears.

I've just pictured the whole team marching out on to the pitch looking like Val Doonican.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

Quote from: os5889 on May 20, 2010, 10:18:52 AM
nice square with colours in mr ed,

...not on mine Owen bach, refresh your browsers or clear cookies or some such techie stuff, now get back to work.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2010, 10:21:39 AM
I've just pictured the whole team marching out on to the pitch looking like Val Doonican.

Should really be Andy Williams, shouldn't it?

You're just too good to be true...............

Serotonin

So they don't know who's going to be manufacturing it but they do know it's going to be a V neck.. hmm. surely the manufacturers design it, so surely nothing decided yet

simplyfulham

Quote from: Serotonin on May 20, 2010, 10:43:44 AM
So they don't know who's going to be manufacturing it but they do know it's going to be a V neck.. hmm. surely the manufacturers design it, so surely nothing decided yet

I second that ^^^

Strong rumour has it that it's Kappa..

JBH

If its Kappa they can stick it where the sun don't shine, did you see that abomination of a kit Pompey wore in the Cup Final.   :035:  :020:

Dugliss

Why do we change all 3 kits every season? I thought they`d put a stop to that years ago

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2010, 10:21:39 AM

I love the smell of a good Val Doonican reference in the morning.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Any change from Nike is a step down, with perhaps Addidas being the exception.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 20, 2010, 07:32:20 PM
Any change from Nike is a step down, with perhaps Addidas being the exception.
I agree with you Freddy. I thought someone on the board in a previous thread said we were under contract with Nike for one for season. So I was kind of surprised to hear that. Any rumors on who the sponsor could be? I am hoping for London Pride if it's not LG.
Fulham for life!

bigalffc

I dont care who makes it as long as it's not bloody blue!
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: bigalffc on May 20, 2010, 08:19:45 PM
I dont care who makes it as long as it's not bloody blue!
Dark blue, but i quite like the Citeh colour blue kit we had.

HatterDon

and NO Kappa please. Sides wearing their HUGE logo look like a gang of pedophiles.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on May 20, 2010, 09:41:53 PM
and NO Kappa please. Sides wearing their HUGE logo look like a gang of pedophiles.
+1! I totally agree with you Don, I am not a Kappa fan either.
Fulham for life!

jarv

Disagree with you Freddie. I own my own business in the sporting goods/apparel industry, selling footie kits. Nike are the pits. They are the worst company to deal with and their products are pure sh!te. I will raise a glass when they go under.

Footnote....manchester city chief exec....new post, must read.