watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like we could be getting a new sponsor and kit manufacturer

Started by Tom, May 20, 2010, 09:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I've laso just heard it's Kappa as well. Same design as what Portsmouth's new kit but obviously black n' white, red n' black for the away strip, royal blue again for 3rd. Try looking at the kit Pompy wore against Spuds at Wembley to get a good idea.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

SouthfieldWhite

Sorry people, this is very old news now, this deal was done probably at the begginning of the season as i got told about it some 8 months ago, Kappa aint great  for us larger blokes as they are normally tight fiitting although Kappa have been making  looser shirts of late.

Ive like the Nike stuff, shame we couldnt keep it for another few seasons at least

Tom

Quote from: Admin on May 23, 2010, 04:44:57 PM
I've laso just heard it's Kappa as well. Same design as what Portsmouth's new kit but obviously black n' white, red n' black for the away strip, royal blue again for 3rd. Try looking at the kit Pompy wore against Spuds at Wembley to get a good idea.
:020:  :doh: :020:  :doh:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 23, 2010, 08:34:56 PM
Sorry people, this is very old news now, this deal was done probably at the begginning of the season as i got told about it some 8 months ago, Kappa aint great  for us larger blokes as they are normally tight fiitting although Kappa have been making  looser shirts of late.

Ive like the Nike stuff, shame we couldnt keep it for another few seasons at least
:doh:  :020:  :doh:  :020:  I agree with you on the Nike stuff.
Fulham for life!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Tom -I wouldn't worry too much about kit manufacturer 'information' gleaned from somebody who forgot the Betfair / Pipex era of Puma shirts...

Tom

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on May 24, 2010, 06:35:40 AM
Tom -I wouldn't worry too much about kit manufacturer 'information' gleaned from somebody who forgot the Betfair / Pipex era of Puma shirts...
lol, now that is funny Edward!   :005:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Well everyone it's true, Kappa is our new sponsor. Oh well, we will have to learn to live with it. Hopefully they will turn out a nice kit for us. Everyone needs to pray.  :033: :033: :033:
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

No Fulham shirts for me for the next three seasons, I guess. Hoping I can pick up one from this season just past from another site.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

What bothers me most is the fecking blue kit again. It is so wrong. Does marketing ever listen to fans? Is man Utd 3rd kit sky blue? Is Everton's 3rd kit red? Is Liverpools 3rd kit blue? Is Celtic's third kit blue? Is Rangers third kit green stripes?

Come on Fulham management, you are taking a big mickey with your own fans. It is disrespectful. Shame on you. Just because media deals counts for more than the old fan and a bum in the odd seat, there may very well come a time again where that matters. So start taking the fans seriously please.

I have decided I won't be buying any of the new kits because of that blue kit decision, Krappa or no Krappa, and I encourage other fans to boycott too.

If you want to wear a blue kit, walk down the road. :028:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on May 25, 2010, 05:23:10 AM
What bothers me most is the fecking blue kit again. It is so wrong. Does marketing ever listen to fans? Is man Utd 3rd kit sky blue? Is Everton's 3rd kit red? Is Liverpools 3rd kit blue? Is Celtic's third kit blue? Is Rangers third kit green stripes?

Come on Fulham management, you are taking a big mickey with your own fans. It is disrespectful. Shame on you. Just because media deals counts for more than the old fan and a bum in the odd seat, there may very well come a time again where that matters. So start taking the fans seriously please.

I have decided I won't be buying any of the new kits because of that blue kit decision, Krappa or no Krappa, and I encourage other fans to boycott too.

finnster, where did you read that our third kit will be blue again?
Fulham for life!

aconnecticutyankee

The Adidas Demon shirt with the old badge is still my fav,the Pizza Hut logo was awful, and now this... Kappa? Ugh.

Tom

One item down and one to go. We now know Kappa is our manufacturer, who is going to be our sponsor? Is it still going to be LG? Has anyone heard anything on the sponsor front? I would love it to be London Pride.
Fulham for life!

bigalffc

Quote from: finnster01 on May 25, 2010, 05:23:10 AM

Hear Hear Finn I never want to see us in Blue ever again it's insulting. Even that horrible lime yellow colour they had a few years back would be better! :014:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on May 25, 2010, 06:33:29 PM
One item down and one to go. We now know Kappa is our manufacturer, who is going to be our sponsor? Is it still going to be LG? Has anyone heard anything on the sponsor front? I would love it to be London Pride.
I reckon it's  likely to be more American pride than London Pride   :dft012: .

Steve_orino

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 25, 2010, 11:42:05 PM

Budweiser?  Heck No!  Better not be  :doh:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

Quote from: Steve_orino on May 26, 2010, 05:17:37 AM

Buttwiper is a Belgian beer, not American, and I was never proud of it anyway. Now if our kit sponsor were Shiner Bock, I'd be proud of that.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

timmyg

Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2010, 02:39:54 PM
Quote from: Steve_orino on May 26, 2010, 05:17:37 AM

Buttwiper is a Belgian beer, not American, and I was never proud of it anyway. Now if our kit sponsor were Shiner Bock, I'd be proud of that.

Well, if we're speculating on American Beer...oh for the love of pete let it be natty boh and/or PBR (pabst owns boh).

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

SouthfieldWhite

Fredsters on the right track, think American and then think Travel  :clap_hands:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 26, 2010, 05:47:16 PM
Fredsters on the right track, think American and then think Travel  :clap_hands:

Surely not Winnebago...