watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR anybody else sad with the finish of Ashes to Ashes

Started by epsomraver, May 22, 2010, 11:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Finished last night, no more gene Genie and his totally refreshing Non PC dialogue, what did you make of the end? did it explain what has happened over the two  programmes Life on Mars and Ashes?

Lighthouse

It explained most of everything. I am sure people are going through the series picking over bits and asking 'what about that bit?' But on the whole the ending was fine. A great series, lovely one liners and I thought the acting last night was great. Alex at the end when she realises she wasn't going home but to the 'pub' was very moving. There are maybe three good series worth watching that are made over here. Now one has turned to ashes. But thanks for the memory.

A classic in its own show time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

I enjoyed it..  Lots of people have been chatting about it today.. so it has created a buzz.!  I think most of the stories were sorted well.  It was very emotional..  and this last series has been very dark!

Love it!

epsomraver

One of the best the BEEB has done for years and so non PC , I have Gene Hunts the rules of modern policing, one chapter ,9;1  dealing with complaints, a) tell them to fcuk off! brilliant onwe liners, will be missed!

Peabody

Really enjoyed both Life on Mars and Ashes. Whilst the ending to Mars was a bit up in the air, it was all explained last night. Last thing I expected, Gene Hunt as a guardian angel!