Main Menu

Who joins the Premier? Cardiff vs Blackpool

Started by Steve_orino, May 22, 2010, 03:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve_orino

Come on in and have one.... :beer:

Chopra almost put Cardiff up but he hit the post
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Steve_orino

the Announcer mentioned that Blackpool had been picked for relegation from the Fizzy prior to the season.  If they win today, boy, talk about a reversal in fortune!

My feed is grainy, but Chopra scores in the 9th minute.  Cardiff 1 - Blackpool 0
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

Took the goal well. Listening and watching on the Computer. Still hope Blackpool can pull this round
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Steve_orino

Free kick to Blackpool and after 13 minutes we're level...
@Borino09

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Steve_orino

Hey Beamer, not sure if  you're listening or watching or both...but a link for you and anybody else that may be interested -

http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=292617?id=292617&size=condensed#
@Borino09

Steve_orino

Bothroyd of Cardiff with an early knock and he has been substituted.  Not sure who for though...
@Borino09

Lighthouse

Cheers Steve. Have a good feed via Iraggoals so keeping with it until it drops out. Good game so far especially when you can relax watching it.

epsomraver

Come on Blackpool, Cardiff fans are the worst fans to ever visit the cottage bar none. also an away day to Blackpool any day over cardiff

Steve_orino

To my surprise, Blackpool seem to be the more attacking side.  The Chopra goal seems to have woken them up and the goal themselves really seems to have energized them.

Much easier to watch when you're not analyzing every kick and pass...
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

I agree with Epsom Raver, their fans are pure scum. And a weekend in Blackpool would be great, saying that we'll obviously play them on a wednesday in Jan.

Lighthouse

I saw Blackpool last time they were in the Prem at Old Trafford so great to see them playing so well. Great neat football. Like a little Fulham

Steve_orino

Chopra with a solid opportunity to get a brace...just couldn't get the ball on target.
@Borino09

Steve_orino

Joe Ledley, who has been linked with a move to Fulham in the past, score for Cardiff and it's 2-1.
@Borino09

Lighthouse

Blast Cardiff go ahead. 106c on the pitch. Blimey glad I didn't go out and work in the garden.

Lighthouse

Steve_orino

It's 2-2!!!! \

What a sequence of events!!!

Taylor-Fletcher (one guy) had a shot go off the post.  on the ensuing corner after some flicks, a nice goalie save, a shot, and save by the guys on the line, the ball pops up and T-F heads it in!

I feel myself slowly starting to cheer for Blackpool...I'm enjoying the way they play
@Borino09

Steve_orino

Another one!!!

Blackpool up 2-3 now!  A fantastic game to watch...5 goals in the first half!

Yanks would love football if there was a score-rate like this every game!
@Borino09

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

this game is off the hook as the kids say 3-2 to Blackpool! :clap_hands: