News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a lovely day for a few turbo shandys.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 22, 2010, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

flynny

I was on it last night, hangover in the sun working its not a good combo in dog house big time.May be out for last game of season or may have grown a pair by then.never drinking again

FatFreddysCat

You'll have to tell Nicola that your going to Blackpool for the weekend. Do you want me to break it gently to her  :015: . I saw brendon in Tesco today, after i'd nearly had a punch up in the petrol forecourt, i thought i might get the chance to try out that German aerosol .

flynny

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: flynny on May 22, 2010, 06:11:54 PM
Tescos is for problem familys.
No need to get the hump just because they wont put one in Rayners Lane because its too rough.

Admin

Half a larger and a bottle of red lable smirnoff ice. Garanteed to get you spannered each and every time  :beer:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on May 22, 2010, 07:49:25 PM
Half a larger and a bottle of red lable smirnoff ice. Garanteed to get you spannered each and every time  :beer:
with a bit of ice it's very refreshing in this weather, and it dosen't taste like its going to get you wrecked,but it does  :beer:  :sir_roy: .

Admin

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 22, 2010, 07:51:27 PM
Quote from: Admin on May 22, 2010, 07:49:25 PM
with a bit of ice it's very refreshing in this weather, and it dosen't taste like its going to get you wrecked,but it does  :beer:  :sir_roy: .

Yes, and unlike a full pint of larger, it's not so gassy so you can sink 2 in the space of 1 pint. I've been drininking this new stuff they've got down my local called something kind remember the name now but it comes in bottles and is beer laced with tequila. It's 5.9 percent and gives you one hell of a hang over but nice at the time and you have to jam a slice of lime down the neck of the bottle. I'll report back when I remember the name.  :020:

flynny

For the 2075 time i live in pinner ha5 you ineffective tactician read it.there is a tescos in pinner but only people from northwood shop there,problem familys