watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All the Premier league just breaths a massive sigh of relief

Started by SHADY1, May 22, 2010, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

Nobody wanted Cardiff .... long may their exclusion from the Premier league continue...
Congratulations Ian Holloway and Blackpool...

Newcastle & Blackpool weekends away if the fixtures are kind...result.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Lighthouse

Good clubs but sadly with our away form it will be them who no doubt will not fear the games against us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 22, 2010, 05:15:29 PM
Good clubs but sadly with our away form it will be them who no doubt will not fear the games against us.
Right enough of this beamer,we have just had the greatest season in our history and your worried about Blackpool away? are you for real? Juventus beat.Shaktar beat,Man U beat-AGAIN,Liverpool,Hamburg Wolfsburg all put to the sword and you are worried about Blackpool?
we all understand that you are only happy when you moan but why do you always have to try and bring us all down? who do you want to be? Cardiff or us?-EXACTLY :clap_hands:

Lighthouse

I wasn't aware I was being depressing Syd sorry. Just stating facts. Not worried about away games next season as I am sure we will improve. We have to. The reason my glass is always half full is that I drink the other half of it when nobody is looking and complain when it is not filled up again by somebody else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 22, 2010, 05:37:56 PM
I wasn't aware I was being depressing Syd sorry. Just stating facts. Not worried about away games next season as I am sure we will improve. We have to. The reason my glass is always half full is that I drink the other half of it when nobody is looking and complain when it is not filled up again by somebody else.

LOL,fair play Mr House :sir_roy:

flynny

Do we realy care who we play blackpool or cardiff.cant see blackpool staying up good away fixture though.

SHADY1

Quote from: flynny on May 22, 2010, 05:49:40 PM
Do we realy care who we play blackpool or cardiff.cant see blackpool staying up good away fixture though.

You've never been to Cardiff away have you .... or seen their traveling fans ...scum ... end of....
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jarv

On the tails of Fulham's achievements, another great win for football and real supporters.. Blackpool back in the top division (for a short time though). Good luck to them. Hope we play them first though.

flynny

Yes i have been to cardiff thanks.went to see chelsea v cardiff last season with mates for fun and i thoroughly enjoyed the fun thanks.If you read to many football hooligan books and watch films like the football factory maybe you have  to sleep with your light on or take up knitting shady.

CorkedHat

All those supporters who say that they are looking forward to going to see us play in Blackpool might mean that for the first time in our history we'll have as many fans as them at an away game
Blackpool - whose average home crowd of 8,611 was the second-lowest in the Championship this season - will be the smallest club in the top flight since the formation of the Premier League.

:031:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Fulham for life!

alfie

i sadly remember the last time cardiff came to Fulham, i made the mistake of going to the crabtree for pre game drink, what an absolute bunch of morons took over the pub. fortunately after the game i had a drink in the ground, so when i left they had all gone back to their hutches.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Anybody else remember when The cretins decided to invade the Enclosure from the Putney end only a couple of minutes into the game, obviously preplanned, no issues or how the game was going,  no regard for women and children there, only the brave stand by a lone woman Fulham steward kept them back so that kids could be passed up to the seats above and the Police could get in , absolute scum

vagrant

Quote from: epsomraver on May 23, 2010, 10:41:53 AM
Anybody else remember when The cretins decided to invade the Enclosure from the Putney end only a couple of minutes into the game, obviously preplanned, no issues or how the game was going,  no regard for women and children there, only the brave stand by a lone woman Fulham steward kept them back so that kids could be passed up to the seats above and the Police could get in , absolute scum

I was in the enclosure that day and will never forget it.  The worst I have ever seen.

FatFreddysCat

When i was about 15 we used to have a little firm in B Block Stevenage rd, and i remenber a good punch up with Cardiff in there.

FFCcravencottage

I'm not 100% sure but wasn't it Cardiff fans that wrecked Bishops Park, smashing the place up, pulling all the plants and shrubs up and fighting with the Fulham fans walking through the park. That was on the way to the game by the way, I can't remember which year that was, but I'm almost certain it was them.

bigalffc

All we need now is for the stoke morons to be relegated and civilisation returns!
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

cebu

Quote from: bigalffc on May 23, 2010, 11:41:28 PM
All we need now is for the stoke morons to be relegated and civilisation returns!
Let's say Stoke AND Blackburn (we should be so lucky).