News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I trust we're all supporting the Germans tonight.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 22, 2010, 07:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I found them much more friendly and helpful than the Italians, and a lot cheaper than Italy as well. Come on Bayern. In all very much like us but not as violent, and more polite. nWell the native Germans anyhow.

McBridefan1

ya two of my favourites players Robben and Riberi play for the Bayern Munchousen proxy... or whatever they call themselves... I'm not a huge fan of Morinho, and even less so the Italians.

McBridefan1

So a clear penalty was denied the Gerries... WTF?

ImperialWhite

You mean the handball? Would have been harsh.

Munich in control, pleasantly surprised. They just need to make sure they don't concede (no sh*t Sherlock, I know, but you don't want to have to claw a goal back against Inter).

Steve_orino

Games on Fox here in the States...can't believe it!

Inter up 1-0 in the 36th minute.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

flynny

Pata

Not sure if van Bommel+Schweini+Robben is enough to break through this formidable-looking Inter defence. This half looking better though but Klose on for Muller soon, surely.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ImperialWhite

It's no good - Munich have the ball, but it's all side to side stuff. Inter look inpenetrable.

PS Klose on! You should be a manager (albeit for Altintop).

ImperialWhite

Pata

great finishing. Brilliant counterattacking. Shame as Inter were beginning to show some chinks in their armour. Still, great job by van Gaal this season.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

flynny

van gaal great job.the special one off to real then.you have to admit he does win things admitedly only with big clubs Porto being the exception in europe anyway.hes not a clough or shankley yet.

Oakeshott

Easily the best manager of the last decade. What a prune Roman A was to get rid of him.

Pata

Pazza Inter resonating around the Bernabeu there - remember that from a couple of years back. Kudos to Jose/Inter last summer - sell Zlatan, boost your fwd line with Pandev, Sneijder, Milito and Etoo who has now won trebles in successive seasons.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Tom

Hell yeah Freddy, I was supporting the Germans tonight. Too bad they didn't win.
Fulham for life!

blingo

I like jm's arrogance. Its what makes him. Truth is he is one of the best club managers in the world today and for that you must give him maximum respect.