watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF t shirt !!!!

Started by watfordwhite, May 23, 2010, 09:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watfordwhite

What ever happened to the range of FoF t shirts? And if still on sale, where can I buy them??
Or will FoF make some new ones for the summer???
Its all questions, questions, questions.  :dft003:

FatFreddysCat

Why not try making one with all the white dog hairs, my mutt loves nothing better than getting her hairs all over my dark clothes and carpet. I'd never get a white one again. Infact if dog hair was wool i could produce more than a sheep farm. Good to get a sunday morning rant out early doors.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Admin

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 24, 2010, 08:18:49 AM
:032:

I think Spencer picked up on Watfordwhite's avatar of a dog, went on a rant about his own dog and then went on a ramdom about a load of randomish tosh that he usually rumblees on about. You've got to love him though.  :dft003:

LBNo11

...but is there any news on t-shirts this year, this will be the third enquiry for one - as well as the mouse-mats, etc.,

I know the company who we were buying from upped the price as soon as we started selling them - but are we looking elsewhere?

Are there any FOF Members out there that sells and prints t-shirts - is Paul Couling a member on here..?

Admin

The company I was using put their prices up but to be fair, they were pretty cheap for the quality they produced. I've looked around Ed trust me I have but online companies like Spreadshirt, shirtcity etc are even more pricey, around the £19 mark by the time we've put the FOF logo and web address on.

The dilema we have, is that we can't go to a company that does it inhouse as they want bulk orders up front. They won't do the odd t-shirt here and the odd t-shirt there and I/We don't have the cash or demand to start paying for 20 t-shirts up front in the hope that they will all sell.

Again, if I/We decide to do it in house, we've got to buy the t-shirts, buy the prints, iron them on (hoping we don't feck em' up) and then post them out. Not being funny, none of us that put time into FOF have this kind of time with our dialy jobs.

The two options we have are as follows:

1) Like before, use a company online that will do the odd t-shirt here & there, handle payments, deliveries etc and deal with the customer if there are any complaints with the quality. Again, after paypal fee's, the t-shirt fee's FOF may make a couple of quid profit but not much if I'm to be honest.

2) We know someone in the t-shirt, mug, mouse matt print trade. I'll set up a website on the side to take orders and as they come in, pass these the to someone we know. Problem is, can we trust this someone to deliver on time, not rip us off and deliver the qulaity we ask for.

What we need ideally is a 'seemless' type of system where people can come and order when and how they like for the UK or over seas, the orders, payments, deliveries are dealt with, every one is happy. I've not been ignoring the situation just trying to find the best solution for this. 

SHADY1

I've an unworn one i'd be willing to part with shall i stick it on an e-bay auction then post the number here.....oops sorry scott
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Admin

Quote from: SHADY1 on May 24, 2010, 06:17:56 PM
I've an unworn one i'd be willing to part with shall i stick it on an e-bay auction then post the number here.....oops sorry scott

I'll put ya Lee Clark shorts on if you wana play hard ball...

LBNo11

...I have had a word with Paul at 'CultZeros' and he will do me some limited run costings - what diameter sizes were the FOF logos, there were two options I beleive?

WhiteJC

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 25, 2010, 12:16:02 PM
...I have had a word with Paul at 'CultZeros' and he will do me some limited run costings - what diameter sizes were the FOF logos, there were two options I beleive?

I can make them any size however, the 'big' version would be A4 width approx 210mm