watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage corner

Started by epsomraver, May 23, 2010, 01:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Bored and at work , thought I would just have a look at the posts, first one I came to was

as ex- army, it is son. oh did you have a shave????

▶ Reply to This

CULTURE VULTURE Permalink Reply by CULTURE VULTURE 16 hours ago
   Ex - army my arse!

takemehome said:

as ex- army, it is son. oh did you have a shave????

▶ Reply to This

takemehome Permalink Reply by takemehome 16 hours ago
   lol, i bet i am you mug!!!! come meet me and i will show you. ok JAMES???

Nice to know it hasn't changed and is still full of friendly banter!

Lighthouse

Very moving and I think a pseudo ironic attack on the moving but desperate conflict we fiind in the neverending battle between the reality of purpose and the ironic departure of violence in the modern World of push button savagery.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fuggles

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 23, 2010, 02:07:57 PM
Very moving and I think a pseudo ironic attack on the moving but desperate conflict we fiind in the neverending battle between the reality of purpose and the ironic departure of violence in the modern World of push button savagery.

I love this site  :011:

epsomraver

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 23, 2010, 02:07:57 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth!

FFCcravencottage

I read and post on this site and cottage corner, and I just choose what threads to read and post on in either site. I can't see what the problem is if the thread is stupid on there or on here don't read it.

LBNo11

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on May 23, 2010, 07:41:27 PM
I read and post on this site and cottage corner, and I just choose what threads to read and post on in either site. I can't see what the problem is if the thread is stupid on there or on here don't read it.

...fair comment, however, I hope you would be surprised if the same level of personal abuse was allowed to be posted on here...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 23, 2010, 07:47:16 PM
Quote from: FFCcravencottage on May 23, 2010, 07:41:27 PM

...fair comment, however, I hope you would be surprised if the same level of personal abuse was allowed to be posted on here...

Well to be honest it obviously goes on their a fair amount, but the threads are always removed and a silly couple of days ban is dished out. But my point is it's your choice if you read a stupid thread and it's also your choice if you want to get into a slanging match (with a keyboard warrior).

FatFreddysCat

To be fair it's never been the same since my exile from the Offal.

Brede Butter Pudding

there's quality entertainment over there, fat fred you should consider making an appearance again get involved, it's brilliant, it's rarely got anything to do with Fulham but there's a lot of laughs to be had

Sector9

there's some strange characters for sure! Plus a lot of them seem to be rather illiterate... but I agree, fun to laugh at

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Sector9 on May 23, 2010, 09:24:25 PM
there's some strange characters for sure! Plus a lot of them seem to be rather illiterate... but I agree, fun to laugh at

Yeah, unbelievably poor literary levels on there but that's what makes it funnier. This is a good example of the high levels of English being taught in our schools currently: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/i-hate-joey-barton