watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

thought you'd get a chuckle out of this

Started by HatterDon, May 24, 2010, 10:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I ripped off the following from the thread on the USA-Czech Republic match tomorrow evening in Connecticut. The match the poster is referring to was prior to the last World Cup.

QuoteI was at that Morocco match in Nashville (with a tan). Very depressing, but overall a good experience since we just happened, since we had no idea, to check in to the same hotel as the team. Met almost the whole team.

Highlight = elevator ride with a bunch of the guys, and shaking McBride's hand after he let everyone else out in front of him.

Lowlight = same elevator ride, after all of those guys got off, and looking at some older guy as we ride it down to the ground floor and asking him if he's going to the match that night, who reacts kind of awkwardly. As he walks off the elevator and away, it occurs to me!

I shout, "Sorry, Kasey
[/b]..."

Thought that last part would give you a kick.

Sleep well, England.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...thanks for sharing that HD, has anyone else had a similar incident where you do not recognise a player in your very midst?

Keller was and still is a favourite of mine, and certainly whilst he played for Fulham he gave his all and saved our bacon on a number of occassions...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC