watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zoltan Gera wins player of the season

Started by LRCN, May 27, 2010, 01:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Folks are acting like it was a foregone conclusion that Zamora was going to win and that there must be something terribly wrong for somebody else to have won. I saw a significant amount of support for Bobby on various Fulham sites, but I also saw support for Gera, for Hughes, for Schwarzer, and for Duff.

And yes, Bobby came back after a somewhat uneven season marked by a lot of abuse by Fulham supporters to play brilliantly in 09-10.

Gera? Well, he came back after a somewhat uneven season marked by a lot of abuse by Fulham supporters to play brilliantly in 090-10.

Me? I voted for Aaron Hughes [who continues to be underrated and unappreciated], but I'm thrilled that we had so many players who performed well enough to make this a real horse race. I'm just happy that they're all Fulham. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Oakeshott

Tktd

I entirely agree with you - a very surprising and in my view perverse outcome.

finnster01

Mr Tktd and Mr Oakeshott,

To be honest I find my self in your camp. I'll be the first to admit I never liked Bobby or Gera previous season, and gave them a lot of crap. But they deserved it. I am also big enough of a man to admit they were fantastic this season, but I really think our wideboy Bobby should have gotten it. I think his antics in the Hammersmith end may have cost him in the end, but it is impossible to tell.

Gera was good, but Zamora was better. And just to add to that, Hughes is indeed the one that gets no credit, but lets not forget that he never ever has to deal with a header playing next to the giraffe. Not too many CB's in the Prem have that luxury. That makes your job spec a little easier. No, my pick is Bobby Row Z.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead