News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR (BFR) Hurrah, my first go and i've mastered it. Go on give it a try.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 27, 2010, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Whilst cooking some Tesco finest Burgers  (they're ok, but there are some much better cheaper ones)on the hotplate, i thought i haven't had an egg burger in years, so i thought i'd give it a try on the hotplate, when i cracked the egg and poured it gently on i expected it to spit back at me but no it went smoothly, most of the outer egg turned white instantly but a small ring of clear stuff stayed around the yolk, so i flipped it over and viola, when i bit into the egg burger it had just the right amount of runny yolk seeping out, not blowing my own trumpet (it's way to small and i wouldn't be supple enough anyhow  :002: ) but it was the perfect 10/10 egg. I will try to recreate this fine feat when i return from five a side later. Go on give it a go, how long since you last had an egg burger?

FC Silver Fox

5 bonus points if the yoke dribbled down your chin, Fredster.
Kaz will give you 10 bonus points if you washed up after you.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

leonffc

Egg burgers before 5 aside?? :020:

Fair play on the egg front. I manage to ruin every version of egg based food, exept microwaving scrambled ones.

flynny

You spend all that money on a gym membership only to eat fatty fried foods.its all about diet as well as exercise you dont get a body like mine eating fried food please take note.A second on the lips lifetime on the hips.

finnster01

Well that can explain the somewhat underwhelming performance in this years slimming competition... :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead