Main Menu

USA meets Obama

Started by licker, May 28, 2010, 08:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

licker

Can you pick anybody out.

Bill.

The Equalizer

I didn't realise that Kareem Abdul Jabbar played for the soccer team. Look, he's right behind President Palmer.

And where is that boy Clint Dempsey? Is that the top of his head I see poking out towards the right?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

Yeah the front three in suits are Bocanegra, Eddie Johnson and Brian McBride.  :clap_hands:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AmericanJames

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 28, 2010, 08:53:08 AM
Yeah the front three in suits are Bocanegra, Eddie Johnson and Brian McBride.  :clap_hands:

Ahahahaha, well played mate, I can pick out a few but to be honest its not that great of a picture, I can barely see past he Great Obama's big head
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

White Noise

I can see Robbie Keane, Michael Holding, Andy Garcia, Labi Siffre, Andy Kaufman and Tom Noonan from 'Manhunter'.

Vinnieffc

I can see Leggy hiding nervously behind Bill C  :011:

epsomraver

Great photo, :031: wonder how many wedding shots that photographer has  cocked up

WhiteJC

perhaps Clint should have put his trousers on in stead of jeans?

SoCalJoe

Check out DeMarcus Beasley, knowing the photographer is an idiot, leaning way over to get in the shot (head looks to be literally sitting on Boca's right shoulder)
You can observe a lot by just watching.

finnster01

I didn't know Ryder Cup was back on, but I can clearly see Tiger Woods, The lefty, and someone else I can't remember the name of. And the outfits are lovely. They are very tasteful and the wonderful display of colour in the beige/grey spectrum is spectacular. Very appropriate for South Africa. Just like watching the Lion King on Broadway.

But I will say America clearly has talent...   :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

flynny

i buy my crack off the fella next to franz backenbauer

Tom

I wish the team would have peppered that douche bag with balls!!!   :54:
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

:dft007:

Yea the THREE STOOGES in front.
I don't need Obama's mug on this site too!!!!!!!!!!  :020: :020: :020:
Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on May 29, 2010, 03:16:56 PM
:dft007:

Yea the THREE STOOGES in front.
I don't need Obama's mug on this site too!!!!!!!!!!  :020: :020: :020:
Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!
100% agree!!!  :014: :014: :014:
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

HEY lads, lets keep the politics out of this please. If you don't like the picture because of the politics, just don't bother commenting. OK?