watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford Away!!!!

Started by The Equalizer, May 28, 2010, 03:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/May/brentfordfriendly.aspx#ixzz0pEZwzYgp

The Club can confirm that Roy Hodgson's Team will play Brentford in a pre-season friendly on the 14th July 2010.

The match will be played at Griffin Park and kick-off at 8pm. Three days later the Whites will play Bournemouth (away) on Saturday 17th July (KO 3pm).

Ticket information for both matches will be published on fulhamfc.com in due course.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/May/brentfordfriendly.aspx#ixzz0pEdKCTcF
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

It'll be just like the Euro final - a mad scramble for tickets to see us play a success-starved team in red and white at a world class stadium.

FatFreddysCat

Yessss  :54: . I'm sure all the Northolt Whites will be at that one  :028:  :beer: .

mrska

ON MY BIRTHDAY!  woooooohoooo!!!!

FatFreddysCat

Must be the same person who tried to organise the Gillingham "Friendly"

Scrumpy

Excellent!

I presume it will be 'pay on the door'! Just like old times.  :beer:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 28, 2010, 04:42:01 PM
Excellent!

I presume it will be 'pay on the door'! Just like old times.  :beer:

I'd imagine it will be in the Home areas  :dft012: . Better watch out for Hate Corner though  :013: ., very scary  :005: .

Mr Fulham

Inter Milan will face Brentford and Bournemouth? Really? :dft005:

FatFreddysCat

Can you not add Brentford away to the title EQ, so more people will know instantly about it. Loved the gag about my underpants on anouther thread by the way  :54:  :011: .

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 28, 2010, 05:42:53 PM
Can you not add Brentford away to the title EQ, so more people will know instantly about it. Loved the gag about my underpants on anouther thread by the way  :54:  :011: .

Sir, yes sir!  :028:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

flynny

Its good to go to a ground thats more in a need of 21st century development than our own.

os5889

Quote from: flynny on May 28, 2010, 07:59:01 PM
Its good to go to a ground thats more in a need of 21st century development than our own.

Grrr Our ground is NOT in need of a 21st century development  :014: It is perfect just the way it is now

flynny

Oh behave apart from leaving the cottage and facia of stevenage rd change the lot.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: flynny on May 28, 2010, 09:44:54 PM
Oh behave apart from leaving the cottage and facia of stevenage rd change the lot.
Such a paddy builder. It's the best ground in the league Flynny, stop trying to fix things that dont need to be fixed. Or would you prefer we had the same ground as Bolton, Southampton , Middlesbrough etc, etc. Change the seat colours and you couldn't tell the differance. Anyhow you never last till the second half so you've never took the whole ground in  :015: . By the way has someone been messing about with the Smillies?

flynny

Im telling you it does.No thats were your wrong remember when we lost to luton 3_0 in 1997.or there abouts i stayed because you were driving and you know i have a drink problem when i start i dont want to stop,football is the curse of the drinking man 9o minutes way to long and the break whats that about meant to be professional athletes lazy fxxxs.

FatFreddysCat

Anyhow back to the game, loads of idiots on the Offal have made a big deal about it , but luckily someone with a bit of sense at Fulham has pulled the thread. But i'm sure in the end it'll be a good benefit match for K o'Conner,and it'll pass off smoothly. Dont let all this silly Mb warrior talk put the game in doubt.