watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

King Osei Gyan

Started by White Noise, May 29, 2010, 08:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Fat Freddy's Cat was asking about this lad the other day. This piece is as clear as mud though!

http://ghanasoccernet.com/2010/05/beershot-deny-osei-gyan-new-deal/

Beershot deny Osei Gyan new deal

Posted On Friday, 14th May 2010

Osei Gyan will return to Fulham

Reports in the Belgian press say Ghanaian King Osei Gyan will be refused a contract extension by Germinal Beerschot at the end of the season.

The 21-year-old joined the Jupiler League side in 2007 on loan from English side Fulham where he made 52 appearances; scoring 2 goals.

Gyan's youth club Right to Dream Academy in Ghana are refusing to comment on the player's axing.

"All I know is that, there was negotiations going on, and this comes as news to me," head coach of Right To Dream Tom Vernom said.

"There are a host of clubs which I cant mention for now chasing the player and we will make the right move when we arrive at the crossroad."

Gyan is likely to revert to Fulham until a conclusive decision is taken on his career.

He was once reported to be a target of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger last year.

Tom

How good is this youngster and who would you compare his play too?
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Cheers for trying WN, but as you said "Clear as mud".  :032:

LBNo11

...former youth development coach John Murtough said he was one to watch a couple of years ago when we went to meet a former player (who now plays in the championship, if he isn't injured that is), you were there too Freddy!

What has happened since then is obviously a mystery as the Jupiler league club are unlikely to let a latent talent go for no reason. I doubt if Fulham FC will make a clear statement about the matter either, maybe we will have to look out for the Belgian equivalent to the News Of The Screws...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Yeah LB, i was asking if anyone knew anything about the two Africans in Belgium. Are Fat Freddy's cats threads sometimes slipping under the Mods radar?  :dft012:

finnster01

I still can't make my mind up if Germinal Beerschot is the name of a cocktail or some non-curable disease caught in the jungle.

It sounds like one of those things that you dread to hear whilst visiting the doctor and he closes the door and goes: "Sorry Sir, but I have to inform you that you have a nasty case of Germinal Beerschot"
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 29, 2010, 11:29:09 AM
Yeah LB, i was asking if anyone knew anything about the two Africans in Belgium. Are Fat Freddy's cats threads sometimes slipping under the Mods radar?  :dft012:

...keeping up with you and your 1,700+ posts is a full time job, I have had to give up full time employment and am now on the old king cole. I spend 24 hours a day as a full time Fat Freddy moderator and am hoping to get a charitable grant status so that I can afford to eat and pay for the internet - so that I can moderate you every minute.

The post you mentioned must have been posted using stealth technology - please don't tell admin otherwise he will send the lads round to give me another beating.. :026:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 29, 2010, 11:46:09 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 29, 2010, 11:29:09 AM
Yeah LB, i was asking if anyone knew anything about the two Africans in Belgium. Are Fat Freddy's cats threads sometimes slipping under the Mods radar?  :dft012:

...keeping up with you and your 1,700+ posts is a full time job, I have had to give up full time employment and am now on the old king cole. I spend 24 hours a day as a full time Fat Freddy moderator and am hoping to get a charitable grant status so that I can afford to eat and pay for the internet - so that I can moderate you every minute.

The post you mentioned must have been posted using stealth technology - please don't tell admin otherwise he will send the lads round to give me another beating.. :026:
:011:

flynny

germinal beerschot sounds like a sex drinking game with richard gere