https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thoughts Of the Brentford Fans

Started by White Noise, May 29, 2010, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Quote from: White Noise on May 29, 2010, 08:50:44 AM
http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1593764#post1593764

Worrying what Brentford fans think is like being slapped in the face with a wet lettuce.
Maybe between 1951-1976 when I went to Fulham I don't ever remember anybody talking about Brentford either as rivals or being in the same league as us.
As far as I knew they were something you put down for a home draw on your football coupon and they were domiciled somewhere along the forlorn Great West Road.
Is this so-called rivalry something recent?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

Haha you should see the ten or so plebs on youtube singing one man went to war with Fulham. A strong wind would blow them over. Rivals my arse, i forget what division they're in.

Peabody

Agree with fellow old timer CH. I can never remember Brentford being our rivals. So this must be a fairly recent thing. I do appreciate that most of the dislike seems to be on their side though.

alfie

Man what interesting reading, they must be such a desperate buch of donoughts. Lets face it if they should win for them it would be the win of the season, if we win it will be just a warm up for couple of fringe players, and if we loose then the same applies. :53:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

Well our Cottage Corner does nothing to show that we are not a bunch of twats. So I am sure Brentford is the same. Besides they have a relationship to us as we do to Chelsea.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

Does anyone reckon we will sell this one out? It's a midweek at 8 o'clock but is only down the road, would be quality if we could fill up our section. Is the train the best way of getting there?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on May 29, 2010, 11:22:39 AM
Does anyone reckon we will sell this one out? It's a midweek at 8 o'clock but is only down the road, would be quality if we could fill up our section. Is the train the best way of getting there?
Oh dont worry Brede we'll defo sell it out trust me.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 29, 2010, 11:25:49 AM
Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on May 29, 2010, 11:22:39 AM
Oh dont worry Brede we'll defo sell it out trust me.

Lavly, STH priority I presume? Can't wait for this one, pre-season or not I hope we batter them royally and remind them which league they belong in. As long as Greening doesn't play.

flynny

Brentford are like what we were 20 years ago leave them be and i personally would love some commie billioinaire or sand shuffler to get them in premiership and have that rivalry again.that would also realy upset the rs quality