watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buchtmann to leave Fulham - CONFIRMED!

Started by Mr Fulham, May 31, 2010, 01:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

http://www.dewezet.de/portal/sport/lokaler-sport_Zwei-Jahre-auf-der-Insel-reichen-_arid,243612.html

"I've decided to return to Germany. I now speak a perfect english and I've met some nice people in both Liverpool and London. Especially the Fulham time improved me. At Liverpool, I only trained five times together with the First Team. That was a lot better at Fulham. I worked with the First Team on a daily basis."

Talking about the matches where he sat on the substitutes bench against Everton and Arsenal: "To sit on the subs bench at those games is just fantastic."

He apparently was not happy with his residence: "The club placed me in a Five-Star-hotel, but I wanted a small apartement."

Good riddance you spoiled muppet!

Tom

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 31, 2010, 01:15:26 AM
http://www.dewezet.de/portal/sport/lokaler-sport_Zwei-Jahre-auf-der-Insel-reichen-_arid,243612.html

He apparently was not happy with his residence: "The club placed me in a Five-Star-hotel, but I wanted a small apartement."

Have to agree with you Mr Fulham!
Fulham for life!

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 31, 2010, 01:15:26 AM

"I've decided to return to Germany. I now speak a perfect english and I've met some nice people in both Liverpool and London. Especially the Fulham time improved me. At Liverpool, I only trained five times together with the First Team. That was a lot better at Fulham. I worked with the First Team on a daily basis."

Talking about the matches where he sat on the substitutes bench against Everton and Arsenal: "To sit on the subs bench at those games is just fantastic."

What a cock, I'm gutted he's going because apparently he's quality but what a top drawer knob, if that's his attitude now, at bloody 17, I wonder what it will be like when he reaches his twenties. That's an embarrassing excuse to be honest and good riddance if that's what he honestly thinks.

HatterDon

as we used to say down here in Gawd's country: don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.   :031:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

It doesn't even make sense anyway. I rather live in a 5 star hotel than manage a small shitty apartment

This kid is a defensive Craig Bellamy in disguise.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Brede Butter Pudding

Anyone reckon we'll get any money for his royal highness? 

finnster01

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on May 31, 2010, 03:03:24 PM
Anyone reckon we'll get any money for his royal highness? 
didn't I read somewhere his contract was up this summer? Maybe I got that wrong, but if I didn't, we don't even get a pack of fags

Tktd

Whoever posted this stopic is a pleb - Like the article linking Bobby and Konch to Birmingham - both written by the prolific "sunday Mercury", Buchtmann signed an 18 month contract and only arrived in January, so unless you hear from the official site he's gone he still our player for the next year.

As for Konchesky and Zamora - Zamora's had his issues at the club but loves the manager and his team mates. He had a bid accepted last season and he decided against going to Hull, instead he got into the Europa League final with us. We managed to get 12th in the league a few points off birmingham, having already gotten to the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

We got into Europa League with him being less than prolific and without Duff, so we could do it without him anyway.... :S

There are only two reasons he'd leave. 1) if Roy left , or 2) if he was still really bitter towards the fans...

It wouldn't be for footballing reasons as he's playing for a better team, with a better manager and better ambitions and ability to achieve success, playing alongside top quality players such as Schwarzer, Duff and Murphy, whilst living in London.

Basically only if a top 4 club came in for Bobby would it make sense for him to leave and Arsenal and Tottenham wouldn't really be a good bet and I doubt he'd get a game for Chelsea or Man Utd, so he shouldn't worry.

Plus if we don't have the same fixtures as last season in terms of havng 19 more games and an even longer season then I can guarentee another season with more quality additions would mean we could really push on in the league next season.

Konchesky rumour is completely unfounded. Hes obviously preferred at Left Back for Hodgson and Shorey was brought in because Konchesky was injured. He too has never said anything apart from liking the club and would only leave if he thought Birmingham was more appealing under Mcleish then playing at Fulham under Roy. Now he may find that more appealing, but with Birminghams backer almost chucking money at the squad it'd arguably be stupid to leave as it could easily not lat very long in terms of contract length as they are bound to bring in other and better LB's of which do exist to replace him in a few years. That said could happen at Fulham but his career is coming to that stage and I doubt he would want to uproot his family to go to notoriously rough and dull birmingham.

All this could change if Roy left though and we didn't bring in a suitable replacement which could very well happen. Although I'd like to think there are managers out there who would be enamoured by our story and potential if managed properly. ::) Maybe Rikjaard!? lol.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Tktd on May 31, 2010, 03:57:34 PM
so unless you hear from the official site he's gone he still our player for the next year.

"I've decided to return to Germany."

What do you make out of that?

SouthfieldWhite

Id be really surprised if this is true, as i spoke with people at the academy recently and they were saying some nice things about him and also said expect to see him make his Fulham debut next season.

Dont know why some of you are getting on his back about where he wants to live, maybe a 5 star hotel dosnt feel like a home to him and would rather a small flat, nothing wrong with that as far as i can see.

Hope the rumour is wrong but will try and find out

finnster01

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 31, 2010, 10:15:01 PM
Id be really surprised if this is true, as i spoke with people at the academy recently and they were saying some nice things about him and also said expect to see him make his Fulham debut next season.

Dont know why some of you are getting on his back about where he wants to live, maybe a 5 star hotel dosnt feel like a home to him and would rather a small flat, nothing wrong with that as far as i can see.

And do your own washing?

Trust me I have tried both, and a five star hotel wins every time.

If true, the guy must be dumber than Gazza

Tom

Wow, really. Now we have two extreme's, which one is true? I hope the rumor is wrong as well and he is back here next year. It seems like he played well for the reserves.
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Thanks for this Me Fulham - a good find
I went to the link in your opening post and then translated the whole piece in the rough machine that is 'Google Translate' and included it in todays 'Fulham Stuff

I don't speak German but my reading of the piece is the Buchtmann has decided he will return to Germany - at some point. He makes no mention of when he will return but says he wants to. He mentions that he still has a contract with Fulham until Summer 2011 but does not mention breaking it or being allowed to leave.

I think we could have him for another season and maybe longer.

These translated pieces are always tricky to understand though.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: White Noise on May 31, 2010, 11:21:58 PM

I don't speak German but my reading of the piece is the Buchtmann has decided he will return to Germany - at some point. He makes no mention of when he will return but says he wants to. He mentions that he still has a contract with Fulham until Summer 2011 but does not mention breaking it or being allowed to leave.

I think we could have him for another season and maybe longer.

He clearly points out that two years in England are enough for his personal development. So it's quite sure that he'll leave us this summer.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: finnster01 on May 31, 2010, 10:22:30 PM

And do your own washing?

Trust me I have tried both, and a five star hotel wins every time.

If true, the guy must be dumber than Gazza

At 60 I'd go for the hotel without a second's thought if someone else was picking up the bill for room service, mini bar etc.

At 19 I'd have felt intimidated and preferred my own space.

If true it's strange that the club wouldn't have found him a flat as it would clearly have been a cheaper option. Unless they felt they needed to keep tabs on him which raises other questions.

Pampered kids won't often behave like mature adults which may be why Hodgson's squad is packed with 30 year olds.

AlFayedsChequebook

I would be very surprised if he left Fulham having only joined in January. He has been on the bench a few times and seems to be progressing well.

As for him being spoiled, I saw him along with a load of other Fulham youngsters on the Tube the other day and it struck me how young they looked, something we often forget. Living in a hotel is not much fun, a flat is much better for getting used to your surroundings.

cebu

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 01, 2010, 10:16:59 AM
I would be very surprised if he left Fulham having only joined in January. He has been on the bench a few times and seems to be progressing well.

As for him being spoiled, I saw him along with a load of other Fulham youngsters on the Tube the other day and it struck me how young they looked, something we often forget. Living in a hotel is not much fun, a flat is much better for getting used to your surroundings.
A flat is also better for having overnight guests!  :005:

Mr Fulham

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/koeln/2010/06/04/transfer-stau/wann-stemmt-meier-den-lanig-wechsel.html

BILD have learned that Buchtmann has decided to join Cologne in the next few days. Same with kicker.de and EXPRESS. All tabloids report: Buchtmann will join Cologne in the next days.

Good riddance, again!

HatterDon

thanks for the Due Diligence on running down the story, Mr. Fulham, and also thanks for keeping it in the same thread!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel