watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sports Relief Day

Started by Shredhead, March 18, 2014, 09:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

My daughter's primary school is asking parents to dress their children as their favourite sports star and take a donation in for Sports Relief this Friday. I will be trying to persuade her to wear her Fulham shirt (probably the only one in the school, although she tells me there's a boy in  the year above who support  us).
Anyone else planning to support Sports Relief (and show you're proud to be Fulham) the same way?
049:gif
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

reepin

I work at a school and plan on wearing a fulham shirt on friday. Will get hell from some of the kids but hey ho!

EJL

Should just go for something iconic, even if it's not her favourite. More fun coming up with a costume that way!

The Equalizer

I think I'd look a bit odd dressed up as Chemmy Alcott.  :58:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 19, 2014, 04:37:38 PM
I think I'd look a bit odd dressed up as Chemmy Alcott.  :58:

Some statements are much too inviting to ignore ... but I'll make an exception here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bedford White

Quote from: Shredhead on March 18, 2014, 09:05:59 PM
My daughter's primary school is asking parents to dress their children as their favourite sports star and take a donation in for Sports Relief this Friday. I will be trying to persuade her to wear her Fulham shirt

I suggested the same to the wife, she retorted "you may be opening yourself up to investigation by the RSPCC for child curelty!"

Shredhead

Quote from: Bedford White on March 20, 2014, 12:52:09 PM
Quote from: Shredhead on March 18, 2014, 09:05:59 PM
My daughter's primary school is asking parents to dress their children as their favourite sports star and take a donation in for Sports Relief this Friday. I will be trying to persuade her to wear her Fulham shirt

I suggested the same to the wife, she retorted "you may be opening yourself up to investigation by the RSPCC for child curelty!"

Ha! I've been threatened with Social Services. I think I'll smuggle a shirt into her bag.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Berserker

It's dress down day on a Friday where I work,  I'm trying to decide whether to wear my Orange Fulham tee shirt from last year. Will I look a saddo or is it ok to wear seeing it's sport relief day?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.