Previous topic - Next topic

ross_bamping

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 15, 2014, 10:28:49 PM
                     Stockdale

Heitenga Hangerland Amorebieta

Riether      Diarra     Sidwell       Richardson

Dejagha/Kasami              Woodrow/Roberts

Rodalega

Never worked against Norwich, never again.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

terryr

Whatever the lineup.........NO MORE SHORT CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H4usuallysitting

I wonder if he will make an appearance against Spuds on Saturday - he definitely has a point to prove to Spuds and Fulham and Villa, but I can see Cauley Woodrow or Pat Roberts getting the nod over him.

H4usuallysitting

Never worked against Norwich, never again.

I thought we beat Norwich

ffc73

Stockdale
Reither Heitinga Brede Amore Riise
      Sidwell. Diarra Richardson
               Woodrow Hugo

Dejagah is not fit & is being used as an impact sub. I do not see him starting

Alternative is Parker next to Diarra & Richardson stays at LB

Jonaldiniho 88

TerryR
First Team

Re: Team for Spurs
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:39:40 PM »
Whatever the lineup.........NO MORE SHORT CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus1 plus1 plus1

The Rock

I might look at the team we beat them away in the cup - start with being the key phrase

Admin

Just had a quick snoop at the Planet Spurs Forum, they've got a competition running over the next 5 games, and all but one fan has them down to beat us anything from 2 to 4-0.

YoungsBitter

I dont care as long as we dont start Parker next to Sidwell, I will lose the will to live if I see that again. Kvist or Diarra please god, although I will accept Diarra probably should only play 60 mins. I think Dejegah's fitness or lack of injury will determine if he starts. We need Richardson in front of Amorebieta against Lennon or thats another red card waiting to happen. Would be good to see Tankovic alongside Hugo but think Kasami will get the nod.
Quark, strangeness and charm

Snibbo

Going on reports from the open training session, I don't think Diarra will be fit.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Snibbo on April 16, 2014, 12:44:58 AM
Going on reports from the open training session, I don't think Diarra will be fit.

He looked dead on sat and I'm no doctor but looked like his knees had seized up.
     We can still win and let's hope Felix's "only play for me if u can play and ur hungry" works coz we need it

Jonaldiniho 88

Sorry haven't quite worked out how to use this site. Last line is my post rest is quoted

Forever Fulham

We should never start Parker again.  Just bring him on at the 70+ minute mark, if we must, and cross your fingers.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mokes on April 13, 2014, 11:41:36 AM
I quite like this line-up, alas I don't think Ashkan will start, as much as we would all like him to. Kasami is more likely to start.

To be honest I would like the other players to step up and do well for us against spurs and Ashkan to have an average game. If he comes on and immediately looks a class above with his touch, his pace, and ability to win almost every one-on-one then Spurs will probably try and nick him from us in the summer.
:plus one:
Agree with this unfortunately!

RaySmith

Well, if Ashcan comes on and scores, or generally shows his class in helping us get a result, I won't care about what happens in the summer.

Well, he could be bought from us anyway, but if we are still in the Prem it gives a chance of keeping him.

Are you suggesting that our players should avoid playing well in case they attract the attention of other clubs!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: RaySmith on April 16, 2014, 08:10:09 AM
Well, if Ashcan comes on and scores, or generally shows his class in helping us get a result, I won't care about what happens in the summer.

Well, he could be bought from us anyway, but if we are still in the Prem it gives a chance of keeping him.

Are you suggesting that our players should avoid playing well in case they attract the attention of other clubs!
No I'm not suggesting that at all!
I'm saying that I agree that 'Spurs' will try and nick him from us probably along with a couple of our bright young prospects. The bar stewards just cant leave us alone!!!!!

Bronaldinho

4-5-1

Stockdale
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Amorebieta
Dejagah Karagounis Sidwell Kasami Richardson
Mitroglou/Rodallega.

Doubt the Greek will be fit again, but Karagounis if Diarra isn't 100%
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

RaySmith

Yes, Spurs have poached many of our best players over the years. :016:

F(f)CUK

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 13, 2014, 02:30:07 PM
I would like to see

Stockdale
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Amorebieta
                 Diarra Sidwell
Dejagah            Kasami          Richardson
                           Rodallega

Subs - Stekelenburg,  Riise, Parker, Kvist, Roberts, Bent, Mitroglou
I think this will be our team also.  If Mitroglou makes the subs bench I would be surprised.

Bedford White

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 16, 2014, 08:22:49 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on April 16, 2014, 08:10:09 AM

No I'm not suggesting that at all!
I'm saying that I agree that 'Spurs' will try and nick him from us probably along with a couple of our bright young prospects. The bar stewards just cant leave us alone!!!!!

If Ashkan goes to spurs, Holtby and Dawson (or Kabul) can come the other way? See if we can get Chadli or Dembele on a season long lone too eh?