watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What else would you like to see on FOF?

Started by Admin, April 15, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I'm not taking about less adverts, or certain posters, but if you could improve FOF in any way, what would you like to see? We've recently had a revamp, but what else could be introduced that would improve your FOF experience? You may have seen something else on another football forum and thought "that was a good idea" if so, please post the link in here and share it with us. We're always open to idea's, and I feel it's important to get regular feedback from our members. Not saying that we can fulfill every demand, it's always down to budgets and time, but we're always looking to improve things.

(Please keep this thread on topic, clean and to the point. Any ridiculous demands like watching LBNo11 take his clothes off will be removed)  049:gif   

YankeeJim

Absolutely, LB should keep his clothes on. Other than that and the things you said not to do, I'd like one of our computer nerds to be charged with posting the match highlights. There could be a category type thread similar to the Match Day one and we could all go refer back and settle arguments and start new ones.
049:gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

aside from more respect, better grammar/punctuation, and a constitutional amendment banning multiple threads on a single subject, I really can't think of anything I'd like to see that isn't already here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on April 15, 2014, 07:44:23 PM
Strippers

Couple of hookers wouldn't go amiss either. Isn't that what I pay for
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

leonffc

A 'match tickets' thread or sticky?
On the run up to games there are people looking to sell or buy but their posts get lost down the page as other topics arise. Sticking them in one place would help everyone as well as free up space for other topics on page 1.

Berserker

Is that the American term for a Striker, won't see many of them at Fulham!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Berserker on April 15, 2014, 08:09:26 PM
Is that the American term for a Striker, won't see many of them at Fulham!

Baaad girl! I'll have to turn you over my knee.   092.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RaySmith

Quote from: leonffc on April 15, 2014, 08:08:32 PM
On the run up to games there are people looking to sell or buy but their posts get lost down the page as other topics arise. Sticking them in one place would help everyone as well as free up space for other topics on page 1.
0001.jpeg

Admin

Would this not make FOF a 'Tout' though?

Putney

New emoticons, preferably ones of the players' faces.

Imagine being able to post Holtby's face just like that. Too good to think about.

SKSW6

I know you can use the "img" "/img" in brackets or whatever it is with the image URL within, but an easier way to post pictures would be good if possible.

FPT

I'd maybe look at brightening up the colour-scheme. It's nice, but very grey. I'm not saying go OTT with yellow, light blue and pink, but something a bit less dull.

Though I'd have to see examples, it could look awful afterwards.

And an easier way of posing pictures, god knows how to do it now. It should just be:

1) Add Image
2) Click
3) Picture added
4) Post

K33NY

Quote from: Admin on April 15, 2014, 07:09:09 PM
I'm not taking about less adverts, or certain posters, but if you could improve FOF in any way, what would you like to see? We've recently had a revamp, but what else could be introduced that would improve your FOF experience? You may have seen something else on another football forum and thought "that was a good idea" if so, please post the link in here and share it with us. We're always open to idea's, and I feel it's important to get regular feedback from our members. Not saying that we can fulfill every demand, it's always down to budgets and time, but we're always looking to improve things.

(Please keep this thread on topic, clean and to the point. Any ridiculous demands like watching LBNo11 take his clothes off will be removed)  049:gif   

one thing I mentioned in a post around christmas, a nice background picture is big wish from me, as I am not a fan of the white/grey only background, a nice background og Craven Cottage or something :)

RidgeRider

Not a bad idea. I have seen multiple threads pop regarding tickets to matches. I have taken to merging them when I see them but they do run down the page and on to the second page, if they are not bumped.

Berserker

I agree with an easier way to post photo's
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Quote from: FPT on April 15, 2014, 09:09:44 PM
I'd maybe look at brightening up the colour-scheme. It's nice, but very grey. I'm not saying go OTT with yellow, light blue and pink, but something a bit less dull.

Though I'd have to see examples, it could look awful afterwards.

And an easier way of posing pictures, god knows how to do it now. It should just be:

1) Add Image
2) Click
3) Picture added
4) Post

As it is on facebook and Ebay would be good .

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on April 15, 2014, 09:00:36 PM

Would this not make FOF a 'Tout' though?

Not if sold at face value or less (can sell for over face value if SHADY1 is sniffing). When we sold our Arsenal away allocation a gooner mate told me to follow 'Arsenal ticket exchange' on twitter. It seems to work really well and rather than someone selling seperately, they can get rid of it easier through the 'exchange'.
Likewise, if a (known) foriegn fan is coming over, it might be easier to sell them a ticket that isnt needed or even get them one through a memebership or ST rather than them going through the club.

DukeTyrion

I would like to see the obvious trolls banned.

I am starting to visit the site less, because one troll in particular gets away with it constantly. And the blocking function does not block threads.

So maybe just the option to block entire threads started by certain individuals would help, if they are not going to get banned.