watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro More Optimistic On Our Premier League Survival

Started by Blanco, April 17, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

I was sceptical about the amount of younger players Fulham manager Felix Magath has been using but they have freshened up his side and given them hope - the Cottagers have now won two straight games for only the second time this season.

Hugo Rodallega has scored the winner in both of them, and he is another player to be given a chance by Magath - before his appointment in February, Rodallega had only started one league game this season.
Rodallega does not always contribute a lot to the team outside the box, or when they do not have the ball, but he can score goals and Magath has obviously weighed that up and gone with him.
With four games to go, the Cottagers are still fighting for their lives, while Tottenham are on cruise control.

The uncertainty over Tim Sherwood's future as Spurs boss will not help but, at home, I still think they will be too strong for Fulham.
That will not be the end of the Cottagers, though. After beating Norwich last week they are only two points behind the Canaries, who have a much tougher run-in.

Norwich play Liverpool on Sunday and I think the gap will still be two points at the end of the weekend. Fulham will still have hope of staying up with three games to go.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

RaySmith

I hope, and think, we  can get something at Spurs.

Burt

Would be happy with a point to be honest. Spurs hasn't been the happiest of hunting grounds for us.

A win would be amazing... Here's hoping.