watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coming ready or not...

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, June 07, 2010, 10:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I thought it all looked a little out of control when they opened the gates and the locals flooded in.

I am not sure if this world cup is going to go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

Dealing with hooliganism is one thing but what do you do when the gates open and the 'great dispossessed' decide that they are coming, ready or not...

ImperialWhite

I think we should give South Africa a chance.

That said, those vuvuzelas are going to drive me crazy. I hope my local turns the sound down during the matches.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Let's see what unfolds, hopefully it will all go as planned...

Do you drink in the Imperial?

FatFreddysCat

It wasn't the Nigerians who stormed the gates, i noticed quite a few liverpool tops in the storming crowd.

ImperialWhite

I've been in the Imperial Arms, but 'ImperialWhite' comes from that fact that I started following Fulham when I moved to London to study at Imperial College.

For the proper matches, people will have paid for tickets, so presumably it won't be too much of an issue?

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 08, 2010, 08:29:18 AM
I've been in the Imperial Arms, but 'ImperialWhite' comes from that fact that I started following Fulham when I moved to London to study at Imperial College.

For the proper matches, people will have paid for tickets, so presumably it won't be too much of an issue?

I have also been in the Imperial Arms and completed an MSc at Imperial College; don't remember seeing you in either locale...

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 08, 2010, 09:28:43 PM

I have also been in the Imperial Arms and completed an MSc at Imperial College; don't remember seeing you in either locale...

Funny that, since you know neither my name or what I look like! :015:

When were you at Imperial? I was 2006-2009, biochemistry.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 08, 2010, 10:08:16 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 08, 2010, 09:28:43 PM

Funny that, since you know neither my name or what I look like! :015:

When were you at Imperial? I was 2006-2009, biochemistry.

the pub or the university?