watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday MBF1

Started by CorkedHat, June 08, 2010, 03:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

For those of you who thought that McBridefan1 was somehow created by an alien and just appeared unannounced on this planet, today believe it or not, is his birthday.
Happy Birthday Dave and may you stay around to keep this old codger amused for many years to come. :beer:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

Last year the Dahm triplets, this year America's favourite binge eater.

I notice the triplets have been 'covered' since your last birthday!! Anything to do with you? :clap_hands:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/slbeTHBFrrc/0.jpg

God bless you McDave. You are the Zen of Fulham Fc, The Big Lebowski of Black and White, The Ayatollah of Rock 'n rolla - may your name live on for ever.

Happy Birthday fella

CorkedHat

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 08, 2010, 03:16:13 PM
For those of you who thought that McBridefan1 was somehow created by an alien and just appeared unannounced on this planet, today believe it or not, is his birthday.
Happy Birthday Dave and may you stay around to keep this old codger amused for many years to come. :beer:

Perhaps i should have pointed out that his birthday is Wednesday which is what it is in Australia but for you other guys I have jumped the proverbial gun. But you can't wish someone a happy birthday too soon can you?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Vinnieffc

Happy birthday in advance MBF1. Other please note that the USA is behind the UK (in so many ways  :005:) have a beer on me !!

blingo

Birthday Greetings from Blingo. May your drivel continue to amuse us for years to come.  :dft011: :doh:

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 08, 2010, 03:16:13 PM

I never though he was created by aliens. I always suspected he was the result of a failed experiment carried out in zone 7 or some such mysterious research facility deep in the Nevada desert. But regardless of his origins I shall spend my days off consuming enormous quantities of booze in his honour. Happy birthday amigo !

FatFreddysCat

happy birthday and treat yerself to a dozen extra hot dogs.

alfie

and a happy birthday from me as well :048:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

May your floors  shine for evermore, happy Birthday, another year nearer to hanging up the big mop :005:

clintclintdeuce

Happy birthday you portugezer you.
The Dude abides.

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday young man! Keep on posting and enjoy your birthday.  :beer:

Lighthouse

That bloke on the other place has a birthday the same... wait a minute .....hey it's you. Well all I can say is there are few people who could hide from the Authorities for as long as you have. I know how it feels to be on the run from sanity for so long. May it continue for many many years to come. Glad and honoured to be .....WHO? McBridefan? Oh blimey thought it was somebody else. Oh well Happy Birthday anyway.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

boxhockcycsock

Happy b-day MBF! I think that the brits had to post this one early because our state department wished their Queen a happy b-day a week early.   :dft001:

Thanks for being a great personality on this board and a great bloke to chat with! Hope your day is a great one!  :54:

Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

michaelread

happy birthday mbf1, I hope you continue to post big rants on my faceook statuses that leave my friends thinking "wtf?" for many years to come.

Jimbobob

:beer: :beer: :dft007: :dft008: :dft009:

Happy Birthday brother from a different Mother!!!!
I hope you celebrate in style!!!
Happy birthday again brother!!!! - Drink up!  :beer:
Jimbobob
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Steve_orino

Feliz Cumpleanos from down here in Texas!  Keep the Funny coming!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

TheDaddy

Happy Birthday Big fella  :beer:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday 'Big Dave', have a great 35th, and wear that fender sticker with pride.. :54:

oh, nearly forgot, the obligatory  :beer:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC