Started by Mr Fulham, June 08, 2010, 03:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

cebu

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 08, 2010, 07:57:23 PM
Quote from: mike_f on June 08, 2010, 07:37:28 PM
Roy to Villa.
and you can behave yourself aswell! :dft012:
If O'Neill does get the Anfield job, you can be sure that the journos who said "Roy to Liverpool" will be saying "Roy to Villa", with the same degree of accuracy too.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: White Noise on June 08, 2010, 04:32:30 PM
Quote from: Huge on June 08, 2010, 04:07:21 PM
Great news, if true. But dont you think Villa will go for Roy?

No. Lerner got lucky when Deadly Doug appointed Martin O'Neill but I suspect he will make a duff call on their next manager. My money is on George Graham!!

My money is on Bruce Arena. Also, I just read an article a bit ago in the WSJ about Lerner and his readyness to inject as much cash as needed for Oneill. Im surprised to read the complete opposite on here about the situation.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

Were as big as Villa, why would he leave for them :55:
The Dude abides.

Jimbobob

:dft007:

Bruce Arena where???
You are not saying to Fulham I hope? Are you?  :037: :007: :037: Please God..........

My money is on Bruce Arena. Also, I just read an article a bit ago in the WSJ about Lerner and his readyness to inject as much cash as needed for Oneill. Im surprised to read the complete opposite on here about the situation.
[/quote]
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

The Equalizer

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 09, 2010, 03:49:15 AM
:dft007:

Bruce Arena where???
You are not saying to Fulham I hope? Are you?  :037: :007: :037: Please God..........

[/quote]

Isn't that where Sunderland play?  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mike_f

no offence mate but it looks like roy is in fact very much still in the race

richardhkirkando

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on June 08, 2010, 10:36:33 PM
Were as big as Villa, why would he leave for them :55:
Heck, we're almost as big as Liverpool! :011:

ok maybe not, but is Liverpool really that much more attractive of a job?  They're the Notre Dame of the Premier League.