watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Billy the Badger in trouble...

Started by finnster01, June 08, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Although it is his Welsh cousin Owen first on the chopping block, but it looks like Billy the Badger may need to go undercover soon...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10270111.stm
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

You do know that he isn't a real badger, don't you?

Tom

Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 08, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Are you serious???? I thought all badgers were 6ft tall and wore football kits, This is worse than the day I found out Santa and the Easter Bunny were fake too.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

The Equalizer

Did you know that badgers are one of the most vicious and fearsome carnivores in this country? The cull is necessary as they are a massive threat to livestock and poultry and are even responsible for the wiping out of the wolves, bears, boars and beavers from this country hundreds of years ago.

The death toll on humans is in the 50s each year, as they hunt the wood and parklands of England in packs.

Very smart, very vicious and one of the most dangerous predators on the planet.

I'd rather we had Hyenas in our countryside than badgers.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 09, 2010, 09:39:25 AM
The death toll on humans is in the 50s each year, as they hunt the wood and parklands of England in packs.

My brother swears blind he was followed by a badger one night a few years ago on Wimbledon Parkside.  Sounds like he had a lucky escape

The Equalizer

Quote from: The Doctor on June 09, 2010, 09:50:59 AM

My brother swears blind he was followed by a badger one night a few years ago on Wimbledon Parkside.  Sounds like he had a lucky escape

He really doesn't know how lucky he is.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Airfix

Quote from: AmericanJames on June 09, 2010, 09:33:46 AM
This is worse than the day I found out Santa and the Easter Bunny were fake too.

What?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Logicalman

Think someone ought to tell old Len here?

Aye-up, lad.

Logicalman

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 08, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Wash your mouth out, you. That's, that's, that's, some word I cannot recall right now, but it IS that!!

Not real, eh. Next you'll be telling us all that Climate change is something to do with the way humans live on this planet.  :005:

epsomraver

All the do gooders are challenging the cull, rather have a farmer have to slaughter otherwise healthy cattle just because they fail the TB testing, same people who complain about the price of milk going up

TonyGilroy

Surely not. Really?

I can't remember ever seeing a news story about a badger killing a human. One fox attacks a child and it's front page news.

I'm neither badgerphile or badgerphobe by the way. Live and let live or cull the vermin.

Whichever.

chez

I'm shocked to hear that badgers kill humans  :001:

As for the cull all for it!

Burt

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard since someone said they saw a guinea-pig with a pancake on top of it.

As if...

Burt

The Equalizer

FatFreddysCat

Why waste all that meat if there's a cull, Badger pie anyone?

The Equalizer

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 09, 2010, 01:43:32 PM

Did you not get a photo of the roadsign in Germany with the turnoff for Wankum ?

TonyGilroy

7 years ago and no fatalities.

On your figures we're looking for 350 dead since then.