watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

And so it all starts again Ladies & Gentleman. The 2014 season has barely finished, but the silly season for 2014/15 looks like it has started, with rumours of so and so leaving, so and so going there, so and so refusing to sign a new contract, and so and so coming in.

As the rebuild is likely to start early this season, I thought this would go hand in hand with a new Official Silly Season thread for 2014/15. Please post all your rumours / inside information here, but please keep try to keep on topic.

MJG

Chris David has a clause in his contract which allows him to leave for free because we got relegated....allegedly says a dutch site

Northern Cottager

Quote from: MJG on May 14, 2014, 03:44:11 PM
Chris David has a clause in his contract which allows him to leave for free because we got relegated....allegedly says a dutch site

That would be devastating!

Craven Mad

FM specifically said Sunday's team was chosen as it removed all players who's contacts can end in July, except for Heitinga and Sidwell. He wouldn't have put in Chris David if he could leave.

I think this is scare-mongering. David will be here next season..

FFC1987

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 14, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

That would be devastating!

It would be surprising if he did after the interview he did recently....However I recall a certain Moussa Dembele who claimed he was staying to see the club to a top 6 spot....followed by a transfer to Spurs....

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on May 14, 2014, 05:53:50 PM
I just found this re Tank:  http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tankovic-confirms-fulham-exit-7115048

Seems he has wanted to go for a while. Unless he moves somewhere lower than us and gets first team football it's an odd move if orchestrated by himself.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 14, 2014, 06:12:41 PM
Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on May 14, 2014, 05:53:50 PM
I just found this re Tank:  http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tankovic-confirms-fulham-exit-7115048

Seems he has wanted to go for a while. Unless he moves somewhere lower than us and gets first team football it's an odd move if orchestrated by himself.

I'm beginning to get the impression that neither side is overly saddened by the end of the relationship.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

Read a couple of tweets from Mr Fulham earlier that we were linked with Ludovic Silvestre (Rizespor) and also Taulant Xhaka (sp?)(Basel).
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

sunburywhite

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on May 14, 2014, 06:28:48 PM
Read a couple of tweets from Mr Fulham earlier that we were linked with Ludovic Silvestre (Rizespor) and also Taulant Xhaka (sp?)(Basel).

I want a shirt with Taulant Xhaka on it
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

YankeeJim

I have it on good authority that Fulham would like to have Messi.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

H4usuallysitting

I've heard that Berbatov's available on a free

YankeeJim

Bryan Ruiz will not play for PSV next season. The Dutch powerhouse took him over on loan from Fulham, but the player out of Costa Rica is considered too expensive and PSV already has several players like Luciano Narsingh and Zakaria Bakkali.

Source: De Telegraaf
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:03 AM

I took that from Goal.com so you know it has to be true.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Holders on May 14, 2014, 08:58:52 PM
In view of the team's dire rear this season I hear from a friend's postman who knows the teaboy's sister that we're sniffing around the middle eastern player Mustafa Shi'ite.

Yep, too bad Jol is looking at him as well. He needs a player that is as bad as his managing.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Holders on May 14, 2014, 08:58:52 PM
In view of the team's dire rear this season I hear from a friend's postman who knows the teaboy's sister that we're sniffing around the middle eastern player Mustafa Shi'ite.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day