Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 26, 2014, 04:41:52 PM
Quote from: BarryP on July 26, 2014, 03:44:05 PM
Quote from: Pie and mash on July 26, 2014, 01:35:51 PM
More like Cashkan Dejagah!

Am I right?

Why do some feel the need to poke a player who has done nothing but perform admirably for Fulham and appears to be leaving under amicable circumstances.  Beyond me really.

Don't be so precious.

HE IS RIGHT

Admin

25 Jul 2014 22:53:33
Fulham have bid 6.3m for Leeds RB Byram, although interest was shown from Swansea, Liverpool ect. It's Fulham who lead the chase for the defender and have made their intentions clear to Leeds.

The whites are still in talks with the Garanite Xhaka and Nzonzi.

David Stockdale may still stay but Maarten Stekelenberg will leave with Boruc joining as his replacement.

Ashkan Dejagah (now obviously not) & Mitroglou are likely to stay as Ruiz is close to joining Besiktas for 7m.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Admin on July 26, 2014, 11:42:33 PM

Fulham have bid 6.3m for Leeds RB Byram, although interest was shown from Swansea, Liverpool ect. It's Fulham who lead the chase for the defender and have made their intentions clear to Leeds.

David Stockdale may still stay but Maarten Stekelenberg will leave with Boruc joining as his replacement.

Ashkan Dejagah (now obviously not) & Mitroglou are likely to stay as Ruiz is close to joining Besiktas for 7m.

I would be very happy with this rumour if true, not sure any of it will come off tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverside

Thank you for this . IF all this comes off I would be very happy !

dannyboi-ffc

Encouraging rumours, id be very happy with nzonzi. Are these just twitter runours or are they a bit more concrete than that?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Admin

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 27, 2014, 12:18:01 AM

Encouraging rumours, id be very happy with nzonzi. Are these just twitter runours or are they a bit more concrete than that?

Fulham Lad from football-rumours, been pretty reliable to date.

FulhamStudent

Quote from: Admin on July 27, 2014, 12:23:54 AM

Sorry mate but never gonna happen. Xhaka could get most clubs in Europe atm and I doubt Nzonzi would push so hard to leave Stoke just to join a Championship club.

TWFL

Quote from: FulhamStudent on July 27, 2014, 02:29:16 AM
Quote from: Admin on July 27, 2014, 12:23:54 AM

Sorry mate but never gonna happen. Xhaka could get most clubs in Europe atm and I doubt Nzonzi would push so hard to leave Stoke just to join a Championship club.
Well Dejagah's gone and Xhaka has come out and said he's happy at Gladbach so don't think this one is the most reliable.

Humbled

Dejagah has gone for the money.
As soon as he come out and said he wanted to play for Fulham but not in the championship I was happy to see him go.
He performed well in spurts last season, mainly coming off the bench. He would perform ok(which last season was the best we got) for 15/20 mins. If he started he would vanish on the pitch and didn't have anywhere near the same effect.

Humbled

Hull rumoured to have pulled the plug on the Maguire signing.
Clubs can't agree.... Only a small stumbling block however.

@jolslover

Nzonzi maybe a good player but I wouldnt want him at Fulham, remember when he hit Ruiz?
STH H3

Craven Mad

Maguire and Byram would be very welcome additions to the team, and probably realistic too.

Maguire has only been proven in L1, and the jump to the prem may be too soon. Byram, despite Championship experience, has gone off the boil slightly; most Leeds' fans still think he shows promise beyond being the talented Champs RB that he already is, but has lost his way slightly in a shoddy team.

Admin

Fulham linked with Lamine Sane shar.es/LpsDu via @ShareThis

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPhone

Barrett487

French publication L'Equipe are this morning linking Fulham with a move for their 27 year old Senegalese centre back, Lamine Sane.

As well as naming Fulham, they state West Hamas have interest in the centre back who can also play as a defensive midfielder. Sane has made 190 appearances for Bordeaux, scoring 10 goals and is entering the last year of his contract so they may look to receive money now, rather than allow him to leave on a free in a years time. With West Ham being able to offer Premier League football though, and presumably better wages, if they do make an offer, you'd assume he'll opt for them.
- See more at: http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/news/fulham-linked-with-lamine-sane-13-444.html#sthash.tZfVQdrI.dpuf

Doubt if he'll go to West Hamas, who'd want to play in Palestine?  :028:

Pie and mash

fulhamben

Not a fan of Africans, and Asians if I'm honest, due to them disappearing for a month mid season every couple of years
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Another no shock comes from the Kostas too Much Greek. He has announced to the Greek Press that he wants to play in the Prem or the German Bundisthingy. But he wants away from Fulham. I doubt anybody will want to touch him now but he seems to be making it clear he wants a move as much as some of us would like to see the back of the sad moment in Fulham's wasted last season in the Prem.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Meanwhile Ruiz has travelled with Fulham to Austria but is unlikely to want a future at Fulham.

He has said in an interview in Spanish that there has been no concrete offers but he would like to play in the top league. He wants to get back to training.

Lighthouse

Remy has failed a medical and will not be going to Liverpool after all.

Dejagah's has gone for a fee  said to be 5 million.

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 27, 2014, 03:09:59 PM
Remy has failed a medical and will not be going to Liverpool after all.

Dejagah's has gone for a fee  said to be 5 million.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/444177