watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season 2014/15 Transfer Thread

Started by Admin, May 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

£5million for a guy with only a year left is decent business.  It's a shame cos he can be fantastic, though we saw it too inconsistently over 90 minutes towards the end of last season.  Financially a good move for all concerned.

DevonFFC

That sane chap from Bordeaux is a beast, the new wardrobe diop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern Cottager

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 27, 2014, 03:29:33 PM
£5million for a guy with only a year left is decent business.  It's a shame cos he can be fantastic, though we saw it too inconsistently over 90 minutes towards the end of last season.  Financially a good move for all concerned.

Very good player but not the consistency we need.

Happy with 5 million if we get a good replacement in with less injury worries. Dejagah clearly thinking about the money but in all honesty I do the same in my line of work so who can blame him, really.

Admin

27 Jul 2014 16:24:49
Stefan Kutschke previously with Wolfsburg is linked with a £0.5 million move to Fulham. The tall striker is known to Magath who might see him as a different option to the strikers he already has - or an option if Mitroglou leaves the club.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Admin on July 27, 2014, 07:09:27 PM
27 Jul 2014 16:24:49
Stefan Kutschke previously with Wolfsburg is linked with a £0.5 million move to Fulham. The tall striker is known to Magath who might see him as a different option to the strikers he already has - or an option if Mitroglou leaves the club.

TransferMarkt and Wikipedia have him down as having moved from Wolfsburg to SC Paderborn on July 1st.

e.g. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stefan-kutschke/profil/spieler/51069

King_Crud

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2014, 12:43:59 PM
Not a fan of Africans, and Asians if I'm honest, due to them disappearing for a month mid season every couple of years

African Cup is moving to summer time i believe

PeterFFC

fulhamben

Quote from: PeterFFC on July 27, 2014, 10:06:29 PM
http://the72.co.uk/11679/fulham-star-on-his-way-for-6-million/?

Another report about Besiktas for Ruiz.
Would you take £6,329,031.68p for him?

depends if we buy someone good. no point just having money as that wont win games
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PeterFFC

Well if we get £5 million for Dejagah, £6 million for Ruiz, roughly £5 million for Kasami, a small fee for Richardson that will be a decent amount, and if you subtract McCormack's up front fee it should be just under £10 million to invest.
Plenty to get what we need.

fulhamben

Quote from: King_Crud on July 27, 2014, 10:00:15 PM
Not a fan of Africans, and Asians if I'm honest, due to them disappearing for a month mid season every couple of years

that would be good, but wont it be too hot

Texas White

I am a fan of anyone who would wear a shirt like you or I.

fulhamben

Quote from: Texas White on July 27, 2014, 11:41:40 PM
where did i say im not a fan of anyone wearing our shirt? i gave a reason as to why i wouldnt give certain players the shirt in the first place

I am a fan of anyone who would wear a shirt like you or I.

westcliff white

Quote from: PeterFFC on July 27, 2014, 10:58:02 PM
Well if we get £5 million for Dejagah, £6 million for Ruiz, roughly £5 million for Kasami, a small fee for Richardson that will be a decent amount, and if you subtract McCormack's up front fee it should be just under £10 million to invest.
Plenty to get what we need.
Appareny we received nothing for Kasami, his fee paid the balance of the mito deal off. So altho we received nothing we cleared a debt. Richardson. Was around 2 mill I read somewhere
Every day is a Fulham day

King_Crud

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

a lot of Africa is in the tropics or the southern hemisphere, so it should be ok most of the time

Riverside

Quote from: King_Crud on July 28, 2014, 07:56:53 AM

a lot of Africa is in the tropics or the southern hemisphere, so it should be ok most of the time

If we can play a World Cup in Qatar
We can play the African Cup anywhere in the summer

( now my view on playing the World Cup in Qatar is potentially libellous so enough said )

PeterFFC

Hull have had a bid accepted for Maguire, now discussing contract.

rusty shackleford

Bordeaux's Senegalese international Lamine Sane is on the transfer short-list of several English clubs, including Fulham. ~ L'Equipe

PeterFFC

Hang on, Hull have just issued this statement about Maguire
"Sheffield United rejected an offer from the club five days (Wednesday) ago for defender Harry Maguire. This was the club's final offer and we have since entered into discussions with other transfer targets. In light of Sheffield United's statement this morning the board will meet with manager Steve Bruce this afternoon to determine whether we now wish to pursue the transfer after the South Yorkshire club's apparent U-turn."

grandad

Quote from: PeterFFC on July 28, 2014, 12:08:14 PM
Hang on, Hull have just issued this statement about Maguire
"Sheffield United rejected an offer from the club five days (Wednesday) ago for defender Harry Maguire. This was the club's final offer and we have since entered into discussions with other transfer targets. In light of Sheffield United's statement this morning the board will meet with manager Steve Bruce this afternoon to determine whether we now wish to pursue the transfer after the South Yorkshire club's apparent U-turn."
Hull City have had their bid for promising Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire accepted, according to the League 1 club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ToodlesMcToot

Our summer. They're winter.......well at least for that portion south of the equator. And, for that portion near the equator, it never really matters what the season is so much.....cept for dry and rainy.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude