watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ballack and Cole to leave in Summer

Started by Lighthouse, June 09, 2010, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Wouldn't cost a fee but the wages would be silly. BUT, if we could afford all the delouser and the disinfectant would we in a perfect World have either playing for us?

Have to say Ballack would not make the starting 11 but I would give Cole a chance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Kiwi Fulham Fan

Would be great to have Cole, Ballack seems to injury prone

cebu

Quote from: Kiwi Fulham Fan on June 09, 2010, 11:03:43 AM
Would be great to have Cole, Ballack seems to injury prone
... and he's too old!

White Noise

os5889

I must say I do love Ballack, top player

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cebu

Quote from: os5889 on June 09, 2010, 11:08:20 AM
I must say I do love Ballack, top player
In his heyday, he was excellent. But he turns 34 in September, so he's 6 or 7 months older than Murphy.

SHADY1

I wonder how settled Joe Cole is in the area for me a player worth making our number 1 target for next season...
Ballack=Bollox can't stand the bloke moans more than ever, the reason he knows he's past it...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Admin

Quote from: SHADY1 on June 09, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
I wonder how settled Joe Cole is in the area for me a player worth making our number 1 target for next season...
Ballack=Bollox can't stand the bloke moans more than ever, the reason he knows he's past it...

No chance, he'd go to Arsenal or hook up with 'Arry' at Spurs. He'd also demand 70-80 grand a week as well.

FatFreddysCat

It's rumoured Cole wants £100k a week, plus i think he'd want European football, no chance. Ballack is what Shady said.