watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Review out now!

Started by richie17, June 10, 2010, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

This year's bonanza (in midnight blue on the right above) is 158 pages long (in a smaller font, too!) and contains:

p2-p58 - match reports from the season spliced with David Lloyd's TOOFIF editorials to organise/enlighten/entertain

p59-p95 - essays: Nick Johnson on Tom Wilson, Jimmy Hill, and keeping the Fulham dream alive, Nick on Bobby Robson; Chopper's usuall excellent 'departing heroes' section; Tim Gelles' on our loanees

p96 - p148: a kind of biography of Roy Hodgson; I spent much of the first part of this year researching his career to-date, and here are 50+ pages exploring this in more detail than you'll find anywhere else. It's far from perfect but hopefully you'll find it interesting. Not the greatest timing, under the circumstances is it? Oh well.

p149 - p158: Colin Baker's stats looking at the season just gone (did you know that Jon Greening created 64 shots in his last season at WBA; 11 at Fulham?...)

Plus some of Orm's pictures throughout.

And so on. I always say this, but I reckon it's by far the best Review yet, and we're still going for £5 (although p&p now £2.50 as its bigger), which sounds like good value to me. If you've not bought one before, we've had really good feedback on the last three, so give it a go...

www.godsfoot.com to order! Please email me if you have any questions.

cheers

Rich

AlFayedsChequebook

Great stuff, just bought one!

TonyGilroy

White Noise

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 10, 2010, 01:23:02 PM
Me too.

It's underpriced.

I agree. What would you consider a more appropriate price - out of interest? I am sure the Editor is too modest to ask such a question so I will be crass and do so.

TonyGilroy

I don't think he'd sell less at double the price.

£10 is nothing these days.

At £5 Rich isn't charging much more than the price of each match programme (overpriced) or TOOFIF (which is priced about right IMO)

WhiteJC

I've just ordered mine

if it was £10 I would still buy it as I know how good they have been in the past however, if I'd never seen one I might think twice

richie17

thanks all.

I did think hard about the price, but some late culling of excess pages (at one point it was 190) meant that the printing costs weren't terrible.   £10 would be nice, but if I do try to sell at the ground (which is unlikely this year, as we have a youngun on the way) I don't know that this would fly.   £5 seems to fit quite well, and should ensure that more people read it.   

Very much appreciate the kind words though, and if you know anyone else who might like it please do tell them!

cheers again
Rich

TonyGilroy

Congratulations on the soon to be young un.

Your life won't be the same again - much better - I promise.

Burt

Just ordered mine.

If previous editions are anything to go by... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, get your order in NOW :)

£5 is a steal, when you consider that one matchday program is £3.50...

os5889

how do i order 2 to only pay p and p once?

Dugliss

Never seen these before, just ordered one  :045:

richie17

Quote from: os5889 on June 10, 2010, 03:38:45 PM

drop me an email at richallen7 at yahoo dot com and I'll explain.

os5889

Quote from: richie17 on June 10, 2010, 05:41:45 PM
Quote from: os5889 on June 10, 2010, 03:38:45 PM

drop me an email at richallen7 at yahoo dot com and I'll explain.

done, cheers, Owen

richie17

Lighthouse

Lets not talk of the price being too cheap until I have my copy please. However if anybody hasn't read any of these they really are worth it. The mixture of reports and build up and stats and comment makes them the one stop book for Fulham fans.

:sir_roy:

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Richie, why not make it £10 including p&p ?

Jimpav

Just ordered mine. Looks great value.

White Noise

WhiteJC

the postman has just delivered my copy, I guess I'm not going to get much work done today  :005:

richie17

blimey that was fast.  Hope you like it!

cheers
Rich