watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Review out now!

Started by richie17, June 10, 2010, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopper

Mine arrived today too. Bumper packed with stuff to read (and I'm not just saying that because I contributed). Rich's Hodgson Bio looks like great reading. Perfect souvenir of a wonderful season.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Lighthouse

Bump

Have just received a package in plain brown paper . It could be one of two things. Am just opening it. Oh well. Not as good as last years. Not so many pictures.

NO WAIT THE REVIEW CAME TOO. HURRAH. (You saw that coming right)
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...well the other three reviews on my bookshelf would be lonely without number 4, so I have ordered mine up. Last years cover with the travel guide to 'Europe'on one of the Stevenage Road stand seats was inspired, perhaps you should have had the premiership trophy on the cover of this years  :dft012:

For anybody who has never bought these reviews, they are truly a great read, and the content has become increasingly bigger and better, I can thoroughly recommend them. For £7.50 you get a game by game report with some great articles interspersed with statistics and interesting 'takes' on various matters relating to Fulham FC.

Of course you can always buy the official FFC review, they brought one out last year when they saw the impact Richie's one was having, stuck a hard cover on some pages of the previous seasons programmes added bland and neutered comment and charged over £20.00, a no brainer I think..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

richie17

Ed, yours should be in the post already! 

LBNo11

Quote from: richie17 on June 15, 2010, 05:16:52 PM
Ed, yours should be in the post already! 

...blimey, that's fast, I only ordered it at lunchtime, looking forward to reading it - as ever..!

richie17

went in the post Sunday evening!

LBNo11

...very good of you Richie, but happy to pay for such quality, I'm sure I'll find someone who would like my spare copy...  :59:

White Noise