more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking for scarf from match Fulham - RNK Split 2011

Started by RNK Split, July 07, 2014, 10:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RNK Split

Hello friends

I'm writing from Croatia , I'm scarf collector and RNK Split fan , i missed one scarf what is made for Fulham - RNK Split match, i try to contact Fulham club after match but they told me there is no scarf anymore for buying, so i wish to buy or trade for this scarf , there is 2-3 more fans who need this scarf so if you guys have it please help us to find it, or place where we can buy it , thanks and regards

dannyboi-ffc

I think you will find it hard to find this scarf. The novelty of scarf buying died out a bit after reaching the europa league final and buying scarves with juventus or roma on them. It was also only a qualifier, 3rd round qualifier if i remember correctly. I dont remember many scarves being sold in qualifiers that season.

Hopefully someone on here will know an owner of this scarf for you. Sorry i cant help
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

RNK Split

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 07, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
I think you will find it hard to find this scarf. The novelty of scarf buying died out a bit after reaching the europa league final and buying scarves with juventus or roma on them. It was also only a qualifier, 3rd round qualifier if i remember correctly. I dont remember many scarves being sold in qualifiers that season.

Hopefully someone on here will know an owner of this scarf for you. Sorry i cant help

yes it was 3rd round, but in fulham told us back then when we ask on email, that all these scarf's are sold, so we think someone will have it :) , i will be happy if find one of these but i will take more if i have luck :)

sussexwhite

Aaron

I'm pretty sure this is an unofficial scarf too.  I bough the Crusaders one from a guy selling them outside the Eight Bells and the template was identical.

Good luck, but I don't think you'll find it sadly.

Airfix

Quote from: Aaron on July 07, 2014, 03:16:26 PM
I'm pretty sure this is an unofficial scarf too.  I bough the Crusaders one from a guy selling them outside the Eight Bells and the template was identical.

Good luck, but I don't think you'll find it sadly.

It is unofficial. that's for sure.  Another one of those cheap and tacky scarves that you got in the park on the way to the ground (and, mysteriously, increased in price the closer to the ground you got).

RNK Split

we supporters here sometimes when club don't made half-half scarf we made it for us unofficial :)) , if someone can find one i will be happy :)

ps
i find online same scarf's like this Fulham - Wolfsburg and few more ...

Delboy

I'd be surprised if anyone purchased a scarf on that trip, it was blisteringly hot all the time we were there.

RNK Split

Quote from: Delboy on July 08, 2014, 11:35:54 AM
I'd be surprised if anyone purchased a scarf on that trip, it was blisteringly hot all the time we were there.

this is scarf from London not from Split, this is half half Fulham - RNK Split scarf not RNK Split - Fulham we have 2 croatian version of scarf from that match and one from London we miss only second London version it's on picture up so we look to buy or trade if someone have ,) i hope you understand now 

Deanothefulhamfan

You could probably get one custom made, if you have the design /colours / fine details etc....

Not quite the same but probably your best chance of getting this scarf.

Holders

Almost everything turns up on ebay eventually. Just log it as a standing search, sit back and wait.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

leonffc

I take it that you have put this on the Fulham facebook page?

LBNo11

...I had a trawl to see if anything is still out there, I could only get a photo of one though.
As mentioned, the club do not make these, they are completely unofficial so the club won't have any access to them. As also suggested, you will have to keep a regular search on such sites as e-bay under Fulham V RNK Split half and half scarf, one will turn up sooner or later... 
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bronaldinho

First of all, Welcome!

Second - Best of luck buying the scarf.

Don't see the appeal myself, but best of luck with it all.

I'm sure they'll appear eventually.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

RNK Split

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 21, 2015, 02:43:59 PM
Just checked the Lockup. I have twelve dozen with the half that says Fulham.
Also Dannyboi those Blow Up Dolls you ordered have just arrived with Dynamite enclosed, batteries not included.
hello mate

i don't understand do you have scarf for sell maybe, i can buy 2-3 pieces if you have , thanks