watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone watch Shameless?

Started by NorthernWhite, June 14, 2010, 11:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

They're currently filming on the edge of our car park and Frank is dressed in a suit with a fag in his mouth and the rest of the family are in wedding suits hiding in bushes.

Frank looks a complete mess even in a suit.

CorkedHat

Years ago before the advent of mobile phones my wife was living in a house with four other girls and only one phone.
She was delighted to see that they had erected a public phone box right outside her front door so later that evening she trotted downstairs to make a phone call to her Mum only to find Denis Waterman using it surrounded by lights, sound and cameras.
It was a prop for the TV Show, The Sweeney and sure enough when the scene had been shot the phone box was loaded into a truck and off it went.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Dragoman

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 14, 2010, 11:21:04 AM
They're currently filming on the edge of our car park and Frank is dressed in a suit with a fag in his mouth and the rest of the family are in wedding suits hiding in bushes.

Frank looks a complete mess even in a suit.

It's been a brilliant series over the years and the standard hasn't dropped despite changes in the cast and scriptwriters. It's been full of great characters. Let's hope that the new season lives up to expectations.

FatFreddysCat

chez told me about Shameless and it's quality. I was once told to F off by Arthur English when i asked for his autograph when he was filming something in my local park

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 14, 2010, 03:30:07 PM
chez told me about Shameless and it's quality. I was once told to F off by Arthur English when i asked for his autograph when he was filming something in my local park
Did he recognise you then Fred ?  :005: