Comiseration from a sad goal keeper...

Started by McBridefan1, June 14, 2010, 01:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

Jimbobob

:62:
Brilliant!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!
Drink up...... :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

McBridefan1

... good night Jimbob... good night john boy... :beer:

Jimbobob

:033:
Good night bruha!
What the hell is going on in the garnite state brother?
That is where youz be right!!!
Hope you had a great birthday.... :beer:
jimbobob

:dft007:
Does every sports radio station up there spend all day long on how much they hate the World Cup and the sport in general? It is never ending down here. If you don't like it then don't watch and don't talk about it...f$%k........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

McBridefan1

Surprisingly there hasn't been too much hating going on in the media... but some of my friends are real football heads and think they have to hate it out of hand. One of my friends actually complained a real sport doesn't have ties only winners and losers... until I pointed out there are now ties in the NFL... duuuuuhhh. Oh well at the bars the college age kids are all pretty into it so that was fun.  :54:

Jimbobob

Quote from: McBridefan1 on June 16, 2010, 01:14:00 AM
Surprisingly there hasn't been too much hating going on in the media... but some of my friends are real football heads and think they have to hate it out of hand. One of my friends actually complained a real sport doesn't have ties only winners and losers... until I pointed out there are now ties in the NFL... duuuuuhhh. Oh well at the bars the college age kids are all pretty into it so that was fun.  :54:
They do  questions down here most everyday on most every local show:
Do you like soccer? World Cup Good or Bad? Blah blah blah I have never seen so many people that seem to hate something so much talk so much about it.... :020: :020: :020:
I will be out on Friday to watch so it will be fun...is Roy history? :doh:

McBridefan1

I never would have believed he would leave, but I think hodgie is a very ambitious man and wants to leave an indelible mark on history... sad he doesn't think he could have done so with our little club... I think his legend would have been godlike if he kept us on the upward path... sucks.