watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The World Cup Chat Fred! Current Game White Elephants V Winkers

Started by os5889, June 14, 2010, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Started a world cup thread to discuss things as they happen!

Quite Possibly the most dire game of football bereft of quality, Reminds me of Norwich V Milwall, however that could be a compliment.

Germany I fear may have set too high a standard, a 1-0 t any point and they've failed, steady start from the dutch, still ones to watch until they all have a paddy!

os5889

Oh my days Inamoto just came on! Cant believe he's still plodding along!  :011:

GoldCoastWhite

That really was dross. I reckon our Aussies would have beaten either of those two comedy acts !  :019:

os5889

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 14, 2010, 05:02:37 PM
That really was dross. I reckon our Aussies would have beaten either of those two comedy acts !  :019:

I'll be honest I think Andorra could have beaten that Paul Le Guen "inspired" Cameroon, heck my five a side team could....

We have 1 great player (supposedly) calld Mr Eto'o, a centre forward you say? I know lets play him tight with the left touchline in the midfield....

os5889

Mick Mcarthy as a commentator?? Thoughts??

Wishing a broken shin on De Rossi! Anyone see that unbooked horror tackle on Montolivo?? Cahill must be in tears (again), I was applauding the refs until today, the inconsistency is shining through!!

It annoys me when commentators put on accents thus plain talking uhh uhh Mick has a plus one

FatFreddysCat

os5889

ImperialWhite

Italy losing... aah, that's better! I no longer have mediocre-as-usual-England-induced World Cup depression!

Although it would lose me money on my qualifying teams accumulator, I'd love it if Italy didn't qualify. Beautiful.

os5889

Boobs the man who assaulted Mcbride just scored, not impressed  :56:

ImperialWhite

Just think - Fulham have pretty much beaten this lot! Seems most of them are Juve players.

Fulham > Juventus, Juventus~Italy national team, Italy national team=world champions
Therefore, Fulham could win the world cup!

os5889

My moment of the tournament, New Zealand injury time equaliser thouroughly deserved point for the minnows without a football league against a team with Hamsik, Weiss and Skrtel in.

What international footy is all about  :011:

If Ivory Coast V Portugal lets us down I may take up knitting!

Ronaldo struts, Dog of war on the bench

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 15, 2010, 02:42:45 PM
Winkers?  :62:

The smiley is lost on me so to reduce ambiguity in my answer I leave a thousand words in pictures

The Equalizer

Ha! I thought you meant North Korea!! Getting my fixtures kerfuffled!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

Yup, just cut to a shot of some portuguese women blowing vuvuzelas....  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: