watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

those horns have left a permanent buzzing in my ears and my brilliant vi

Started by spiritofwashington, June 14, 2010, 10:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritofwashington

u.s looked mediocre as well as england but i think green needs to stay in. he made 1 mistake but redeemed himself in 2nd half.
germany looks by far the strongest. poor aussies, i was cheering for them but they looked worst then u.s which is rare.
italy look terrible, argies look strong. so far a decent world cup except for the buzzing permeating through my skull.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

spiritofwashington

yes, i may be new to this forum but i hope to make a big impact. i think new zealand wins the whole thing

The Equalizer

Quote from: spiritofwashington on June 15, 2010, 02:24:14 PM
yes, i may be new to this forum but i hope to make a big impact. i think new zealand wins the whole thing

Before the game you could get 2000-1 on them winning. Probably worth a tenner...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...spirit of patton, spirit of washington, another new guise Marc? Try Spirit Of Revere or Kennedy next time around...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LRCN

always nice to see ol- err new posters on fof from time to time

spiritofwashington

LB- your as much a buzz kill as those incessant horns. by the way, friday are must wins for our 2 great peoples. cmon yanks, cmon england. one of our 2 teams have to bring those germans back down to earth

LBNo11

Quote from: spiritofwashington on June 15, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
LB- your as much a buzz kill as those incessant horns. by the way, friday are must wins for our 2 great peoples. cmon yanks, cmon england. one of our 2 teams have to bring those germans back down to earth

...as long as you behave yourself I have no problem - but you always have to push the envelope, for now you are welcome. BTW, watch the game with the sound off, much better...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC